Open for Requests!

Imagine: Niall and Louis

Your POV:

I woke up this morning, not feeling too well. My head was killing me, my stomach was doing flips, I was hot, I couldn't stop coughing, and my breathing was raspy and wheezy. I'm just praying Louis and Niall don't hear me. But just to my luck, I hear two people running up the stairs.

"Y/N babe, you don't look too good.." He's always been a really protective brother. "I'm fine Lou. Don't worry." Hoping he would buy my story and leave. It didn't work. "Ni, go grab the thermometer so we can take her temperature." He instructed Niall. "Louis. I'm fine. Honesty. Just let me sleep." He wasn't listening. "You are not fine. I can tell by looking at you." Niall walked back in with the thermometer. "Here" he said as he handed it to Louis. Louis tried putting it in my ear, but I moved away. "Y/N! Stop it this instant. We are taking your temperature wether you like it or not. Do you want to be good for me and let me do it, or do you want me to have Niall hold you down?" I didn't respond. Instead, I got out of bed and tried making a run for it. Before I could reach the door, Niall had his arms wrapped around my waist. He picked me up bridal style, and carried me back over to the bed. "Looks like we are doing this the hard way." Louis said, as he nodded to Niall. Niall walked over to me, and pinned my arms to my sides. Louis held my head still, and stuck the thermometer in. "Don't move, Princess." Niall told me. It finally beeped, and Louis removed it from my ear. "102.3 That's way too high. Niall get her shoes on, and get her in the car. We're going to the hospital." I started fighting Niall when he tried getting me up. I kicked and moved trying to keep him from grabbing me. But he finally got a hold of my waist and held me down. "Lou you come put her shoes on. I'll hold her." Louis walked over, and slipped on my Vans. I finally gave up, knowing they had won. Niall put me in the car, and buckled my seat belt. "Hang tight we will be there soon, Princess."

Niall's POV

We arrived at the hospital, and I hopped out of the car. I opened Y/N's door to find her asleep. I picked her up, and carried her in. A nurse approached us with a bed, and I laid her down. "What seems to be the problem?" Asked the nurse. "She's got a temperature of 102.3, and she's wheezing." Answered Lou.

"Alright. Let's get her back, and have the doctor look at her." She said. "Also, she's really scared, and she will probably fight you." I said. "Oh no worries. We will make everything as comfortable as we can, and tell her what we're doing before we do it."

They took her back to a room, and the nurse said she would be back to get a blood sample, and start an IV. This isn't going to go over very well. That's what she hates most about this place.

Y/N started to wake up. She blinked a few times then opened her eyes. Realizing where she was, she started freaking out. I ran over her her and grabbed her hand. "Babe it's okay. Lou and I are right here." She started calming down, and laid back down.

The nurse walked in carrying the supplies for the blood draw. As soon as Y/N saw them, she flipped.

"Princess! You're alright. It's just a little pinch. No big deal. Deep breaths with me. In and out." I started breathing with her, and she followed along. It wasn't long before the tears started falling. I walked over and sat down on the bed with her. I moved her so her head was in my chest, and made sure her arm was behind my back so she couldn't move it. She cried into my chest, and tried to get me to let go of her. I hated seeing her like this, but we didn't have a choice. We just want her to get better.

The nurse wrapped the blue band around her arm, and started trying to find a vein. She kept wiggling her arm, so I told Louis to help the nurse hold her arm still. He walked over and got a firm grip on her arm. The nurse found a vein to do it in, and took the cap off of the needle.

One Direction Doctor ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara