Season 2 chapter 9: Birth of the roaring emperor

En başından başla

"You want peace and so did your mother and father but it's impossible with are area we live in." Drago told Issei who was coved by the same blue aura.

"HEAVENLY BEAST DRIVE." King called and Issei cracks his neck and knuckles.

"No we can have pease when people like you are gone and erased from existence." Issei told Drago who charged him and the 2 went into ha d to hand combat at fast speeds.

With everyone

"It's incredible that he can keep up with Drago." Sirzechs said and all the leaders agreed and then they saw Drago grab Issei arm and twist it and kick him into the barrier wall coughing blood.

"Issei." Rias tired to run to him but Sirzechs stoped her.

"No Rias you will die of you get near them, there aura have already surpassed there limits." The Lucifer told his sister. "We can only pray and cheer Issei to win." Sirzechs yelled at Everyone.

"GO ISSEI YOU GOT THIS." Rias yelled.

"GO ISSEI YOU CAN BEAT HIM." Asia yelled.

"go and kick his ass." Koneko said

"Go get him kid." Azazle called

"Win Sea emperor." Michael called.

"Now the sea emperor it's time to rise up and fight, Leviathan sleeping within the beast brake from your seal and unleash your hellish power into this world." Nick chants and all the leaders eyes widen.

"No the Devine drive." Michael thought.

"Now ITS TIME FOR YOU TO DIE BOY." Drago charged Issei and sent a combo of punch and then threw him into the ground far away. Issei eyes slowly became heavy. "This is the end." Issei felt his eyes close as blood flowed out of his mouth and he smiled.

"So this is it I guess?" Issei thought until he was in a dark place.

"No my son it's time to rise up." Issei eyes widen when he saw a muscular man next to a beautiful lady that had blue eyes and blond hair. The man had brown eyes and brown hair.

"Mom dad?" Issei eyes water as he ran and hugged them and they hugged back.

"My beautiful baby boy." Issei mother put her hand on his face and his father the other side.

"My son you can't stay here you need to defeat Drago and rise up." Issei father told him.

"How if you could not beat him how can I, Dad your so much stronger then me." Issei told his father who chuckled.

"No my little Sea your power will surpass everyone, you have the will to never give up." Issei mother told him and he smiled.

"Partner are you read for a new chant." King asked and Issei Smiled.

"Let's go kick some ass, King." Issei watched his parents vanished and blow him a kiss.

"It's time to rise up and fight, little emperor." Jason told his son before Issei eyes opened.

"THIS IS THE ONE TO TAKE DOWN THE APOCALYPSE BEAST, his parents are probably ashamed they made a mistake like him." Drago yelled and Sirzechs was going to engage him until they all saw Issei stand up. Everyone hear nick chuckling. "Something funny heavenly dragon of domination?" Drago asked and now nick was lagging his ass off.

"HAHAHAAHAA YOUR SO STUPID, Issei dose not takes talking about his parents lightly, Drago you sealed your fate the second you engage Issei in combat." As if on que a EXTREMELY POWERFUL shockwave of air hit then and it continues as Issei stood up and slowly walked to Drago.

"Now the sea emperor it's time to rise up and fight, the Leviathan sleeping within the Cage brake free and unleash your hellish power onto this world and clam domination over the raging seas AND RISE UP TO STOP ALL EVIL." Issei roar and a extremely powerful blue aura cover him, but them it had a crimson red outline.

"HEAVENLY BEAST DEVEIN  DRIVE." Issei roar at the top of his lungs and everyone watched Drago step back in fear and they all felt Issei power skyrocketed.

"Now it's time the real fight begins" nick told everyone as they watched Issei slowly walk towards Drago

"Drago, your fate is sealed." Issei vanished in a blur and Sparta kicked Drago into the barrier and it shattered into a million pieces and Drago crashed into some trees. Drago got up, but Issei vanished in a blur of blue and red and he was now in fort of him and he sent a combination of his attacks at Drago who crashed in front of the leaders bloody and weak.

"You are beat Drago." Everyone moves when Issei vanished again in the same blur and reappear.

"You will now be judged by the world." The ground shook as Drago screamed as he get his soul leave his body, Issei picked Drago's lifeless body up and threw it into the sky.

"HEAVENLY BEAST: Iron first." Issei took to the sky as he picked Drago's Body and it burned to ashes from the extremely powerful punch. Issei landed with his back facing the Everyone and as wind blew in his hair all the leaders looked on shock as on Issei left his mother shadow stood there and on his right stood the king of humans.

"Now that's the sea emperor." Nick told himself as they all saw Issei power down and he smiled as he held the heavenly trident.

"Now peace is what we all want so let's all go out and get it." Issei told everyone as they all smiled. "Lord Michael, Asia and Xenovia would love it if they could pray to god freely." Issei told the leader of heaven and he smiled.

"Of course sea emperor anything to help you."Michael went off and talked with the other leaders and eventually everyone had left the school but Issei and Nick.

"You truly are unstoppable aren't you Issei?" Nick asked his student who nodded he head in agreement.

"Yes sensei, I have yet again surpassed my limits again." Issei told the red dragon emperor who chuckled and patted his shoulder.

"Well I must get going and you should be heading back to your place and get some rest." Nick told Issei who nodded and Nick vanished in a flash of crimson.

"You truly did amazing today Partner." King told Issei threw his eyes and Issei smiled.

"Yes and it was all thanks to my parents for giving me another reason to never give up." Issei told King as they watched a star shoot in the beautiful sky. "Well let's get home." Issei stood up and in a flash of sea blue he vanished from the school.

"So this is the one to challenge the might of the apocalypse beast, I see him dying in the future, Lord Lucifer should be told about this as well as Lady Ophis." A man in a cloak said and he flashed away in shadows.

BAMMMM THATS SEASON 2 ALL DONE COMMENT SHARE LIKE AND AS I ALWAYS SAY UNTIL NEXT TIME ALEX_UZI14 OUTTT