Quickly I wrapped my arms under her armpits and pulled her body backward so I could say her down on the bed. Slowly I crept up next to her as I pushed the silent streams from her face. "It's okay" I murmured as I felt the betrayal set in her abdomen . "Shh" I cooed as she cried out and grabbed her chest where her heart laid.

"Carter" Jamie wailed out in desperation causing my wolf to grow annoyed for her calling for him. 'Why does she want him?' He asked me through a low internal growl.

'He's breaking the bond' I told him though he already knew, he could feel it. He wasn't confused as to what was happening but why she was feeling this much pain from him. It had been days since Jamie had broken their bond, she hadn't been feeling the connection to him yet now his arousal for another she wolf was setting her off. "Look at me...please" I begged stroking the side of her body in an attempt to comfort her.

Ignoring me she clenched her eyes tightly feeling embarrassed that I was watching her struggle for the man she thought she cut ties with. "Look at me!" I shouted solemnly taking a hold of her chin as her saddened blue slits popped open and met mine obeyingly.

"Stop! Leave her alone!" Trent ordered gripping my shoulders with the intentions of pulling me back from his sister but I wouldn't budge. I rolled my back from side to side pushing him from me as I focused on my mate.

Leaning down I smashed my lips onto hers. I wasn't worried about being sweet or gentle instead I was desperately trying to save her from whatever traumatic experience she was about to go through. The only option I had in helping her was to make her forget Carter as he was trying to forget her. On instinct her hand draped around the back of the head holding me in place as her free hand grip my broad shoulder tightly urging me to continue.

Slowly the heart ache filling her began to trickle away as I gripped her hip bone roughly forcing her body up to a sitting position. I pushed myself against her side wanting her to feel every single emotion she brought to me. It was as if Trent wasn't even in the room, or just the fact that neither of us cared as we attempted to override Carter's control on Jamie.

My breathing became erratic as she opened her mouth allowing my tongue to slide in between her perfectly parted slick lips. Jamie's thin fingers wrapped themselves in my blonde hair as she twisted them into a tight ball. Eagerly she kissed me back mashing our lips harder together disregarding the tears that continued to fall. The saltiness of them met my mouth as she stared up at me unable to enjoy the moment fully and shut her eyes.

Just when I thought it was done and she wouldn't feel him she pulled back and let out an ear piercing scream. "Do something!" Trent ordered desperately changing his stance from moments ago as he began pacing around the width of the bed.

"Get out" I murmured as he froze and stared at me with pure disbelief. "If you want me to help her you have to get out" I added as a disgusted shutter of realization rolled through this body.

"It's not going to work" he wailed about lifting his hands up to his head and yanking them through his messily tossed hair. When I was about to rebutle Jamie let out a gargling sound that almost seemed unhuman as she body contorted into weird angles.

"I have to do something" I explained with determination as I nodded my head once more toward the door needing him to leave. I couldn't watch her in this pain, it was unbearable. Suddenly, Jamie jerked up as she pulled her legs toward her to where her knees rested against her chest. "It will be okay" I promised grabbing her forearms as she wound them around her shins. Slowly her nails dugs into my flesh followed by a stinging sensation that over took the area and I knew she had broken the skin.

"Go Trent" she pleaded peeking over her knees as he nodded immediately obliging once she had asked. As if sensing my hesitation on following threw with my thoughts at this moments she spoke up. "It's the only way" she whispered giving me permission as I crawled closer to her.