Chapter 5

The song for the chapter is "Anywhere Else But Here" by Simple Plan.

Enjoy!

****
*Jamie Watson*

Glancing at the bed in front of me I nearly laughed. There was no way Nate could be serious. My gaze drifted to the hunk chuckling casually against the pillows seemingly unaffected by worries. "I'm not sleeping in the same bed as you" I huffed stubbornly as he shrugged his shoulders and spread out his limbs, officially taking up most of the bed. I am glad he could find humor in this...

"Well then princess you better make yourself a bed on the floor" he shot back heartlessly as he cocked his arm up so his head could rest in his palm. He nodded his head to the right in a confident manner as though asking me 'what will it be?' Just moments ago, I swore I felt a connection with Nate hell I even pitied him a bit, but all signs of worry diminished as we stared at one another.

How could my wolf ever want to be with someone like him? Nate was rude, selfish, and possessive but most importantly he was not the chosen one for me and his lack of common care for me proved that he would not. "I'm not sleeping on the floor! You should sleep on the floor!" I shrieked appalled by his suggestion as his turquoise pools danced around playfully as they took me over from head to toe, examining every part of me. It was not that I felt like I was too good to sleep on the floor it was that I refused to sleep there and let him have whatever he wanted.

"Stop being so high maintenance you're my Luna not the queen of the world" Nate muttered tossing his body back, so he was now laying flat on the sheets. To any other wolf, their mate was a queen but not here, not with this Alpha.

"I'm going to sleep with Carter" I whispered harshly, that is where I belonged anyway. No matter where I lay, I doubt I would be able to sleep at all, there was no way I could be comfortable in a house with a walking demon. I yanked the door open only for it to be slammed shut before I could exit. I could see Nate's large hand pressed firmly on the door preventing me from leaving which caused me to spin around hastily and flash him a murderous look.

His sculpted chest was heaving up and down at an immense speed as he glared at me, his eyes were filled with pure distaste as they took me in once more. "You will never sleep near him" he ordered letting out a small rumbling growl, taking his role as Alpha into effect. It was as if he believed I would bow down and do whatever he said just because he claimed me and ran a pack. I would not make it that easy.

"You are not the boss of me" I quickly retorted crossing my arms over my chest in a stubborn, childish way. I felt like a child having a temper tantrum as I glowered in his direction. His defined arm was still extended out holding the door shut which gave me a full view of his muscles as they flexed fiercely under my words.

"I'm your Alpha!" He roared dominantly in the hopes of scaring some sense into me. The veins in his neck bulged as he screamed showing me that I really was pushing him over the edge, but my fear did not stop me. What more could he do to me at this point?

"You're nothing to me" I vowed honestly, my voice cold and barely above a whisper as his hand left its position on the door and quickly connected with my upper arm firmly. He tugged my body effortlessly across the room until we were close enough to the bed for him to toss me onto it once more. I tried to jump up and get away but before I could Nate took the position on me, once more.

"Get off!" I screamed as he pinned my hands above my head, slowly he leaned down so his face was inches from mine, his eyebrows lowered shielding his eyes as he parted his lips, showing off the tips of his impressive fangs.

Lowering himself he was careful not to crush me fully but dominant enough to hold me in place. "That is where you're wrong Jamie. I am everything to you, you will obey me one way or another" Nate predicted through gritted teeth as I squirmed under his tight hold. 'Carter' I called to his wolf only to be ignored once more.