Chapter 12

The song for this chapter is "Savin' Me" by Nickleback a video is attached.

This chapter is dedicated to ilyforever5!

Enjoy!

****

* Jamie Watson *

"It's not nearly as extravagant as your room" I chuckled as I finished showing Carter my feminine purple bedroom. I spun back toward him, biting my bottom lip as I waited for his approval. Mine differed so much from his. His was destined perfectly for a two whereas mine was set up solely as a girls' room.

"Or as neat" he laughed jokingly, picking up one of the multiple dresses that were scattered on my bed in the process. His eyebrows arched as he took in the small amount of fabric that decorated the suggestive piece of clothing.

I could feel my cheeks blush instantly as I watched him examine dress after dress. "In my defense, I thought I was just going out to a club and coming home I didn't think I would be abducted" I attempted to joke back though just as quickly as I said it, my face turned into an emotionless stare. It was way too soon to be making fun of my encounter with Nate. Actually, it didn't think there would ever be a proper time to joke about it.

His features twisted sadly upon my words making me feel guilty for trying to joke about the situation. "I'm sorry" we both murmured at the same time.

"It's not your fault, Carter" I promised as he stepped closer and engulfed my body, squeezing me tight as if trying to mold our bodies into one. It was as if he felt that he needed to constantly be there for me in order to ensure that he was the only male wolf on my mind.

He snickered into my hair as he sniffed deeply. "It feels so nice to hold you whenever I want" he groaned causing me to let out an overly girly giggle and pull back so I could see his chiseled face and coffee-colored orbs. I lifted myself up on my tiptoes bringing my lips to his without hesitation. It took only a second for Carter to respond as he wrapped his arm around my waist and slowly pushed me back until I was laying on my clothes covered bed. His tongue plunged into my mouth as the need radiated through our wolves.

'You're hurting him' my wolf reminded me of Nate though I could feel his emotions as well I didn't need her telling me. Good, I thought. He should have a taste of his own medicine. I laced my arms around Carter's waist entwining my fingers in his belt loops as I pulled his core harder into mine instantly feeling his member awaken with desire.

Though Carter didn't seem to have the same want as I had at that moment. He pulled his body up as he shifted to the side so he was no longer dominating me. "Why did you kiss Nate?" He pried abruptly.

"W-what?" I stuttered as he stared at me with a blank expression, way to kill the mood, Carter. Using my palms I pushed myself upward until I was in a full sitting position.

"Last night you kissed him- don't even deny it, Jamie, I could feel it hence why I yelled at you this morning" he blurted out of nowhere his features scrunching upon his face while his tone took a jealous turn. It wasn't that his question bothered me it was his accusing tone that rubbed me the wrong way and his assumption that I would even lie to him.

I shook my head briefly as if trying to tell him it wasn't what he thought. "He told me that if I kissed him and felt nothing he would let me go and I could be with you" I gulped realizing how stupid that sounded and how dumb I was so falling for Nate's trick. "I didn't think I would feel anything toward him" I added quietly almost feeling ashamed that I had feelings for a monster like Nathaniel Ryder. Though it wasn't my choice it was nature... And my wolf.

"Oh" Carter chirped almost looking embarrassed by his pointed outburst. "Do you like him?" He questioned with a gulp as he concentrated his eyes on his fingers which were fiddling around with one another like he didn't really want to hear my answer. Even though there was a part of him that already knew.