Ch.26 - Reunions are always too complicated...

Start from the beginning

He smirked. "Yeah... we do. Only this time, let's make sure neither of us dies."

You nodded, feeling his hand connect with yours, a moment later finding Eri and feeling her immediately pull you, and also Bakugou away from the world you were in and towards the physical one you both had been away from for so long now.

It was time to wake up... and end things once and for all.

~~~~~

"Come on..." Mina spoke, watching as Kirishima took a rather harsh hit from Toga then back towards you and Bakugou. "You guys need to wake up and soon!"

Kaminari had managed to send Toga flying by using a bit of demonic magic himself, but it was clear the male had used a lot already and was hitting a wall quickly.

Meanwhile, Todoroki and Dabi were ensuring their usual fight. All the while, it appeared Midoriya finally got to meet the current owner of the missing pieces of his old spell book. Shigaraki and him having a battle of casting circles and enchantments while trying to dodge the other's attacks.

Uraraka was helping keep both you and Bakugou safe, as well as Eri and Jirou. Mina had already gotten stabbed by the ghoul, Kirishima forcing her to stay back and let him and Kaminari handle it. Only... she couldn't possibly sit and watch, thus had started trying to force you and Bakugou up to even the score.

"Perish, you little pest..." Shigaraki muttered, sending a death curse towards Midoriya who barely had any time to throw up a defense.

Midoriya's eyes squinted together, wishing he hadn't used his one erasing power on Alcide two years ago... as he wouldn't be able to do that again for another ninety-eight years and right now he felt like this Shigaraki was a much larger threat than Alcide had ever been.

Ambrosia... the one thing Toshinori had warned him against ever attempting to make. And now he was literally fighting to get the pages back from the dream eater who held them in his grasp only a few feet away.

"So... you're the asshole who did this?!" Shigaraki heard someone say behind him, not having a chance to turn before he was blasted with a blast of heat.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya called, watching the vampire start to go berzerk on the dream eater. "You're awake!"

"Stop fucking around and help me get this shit under control, Deku!" Bakugou snarled back to the alchemist.

"Both of you are getting annoying... go back to sleep forever." Shigaraki muttered, trying to swipe his finger's against Bakugou's forehead.

If he could connect his fingers to this vampire's forehead... then he could put him to sleep again, this time without the help of a sleep aid the ghoul had snuck into their drinks before. This time... he'd make him sleep by his own terms and break his will to go on with his own traumatic dream world...

The only issue for Shigaraki was that the vampire had above average reflexes, even for a vampire. The ash blonde barely dodging, as Midoriya cast a cube-like room to trap them all in. Shigaraki batting his eyes before snapping his fingers and breaking the spell. Walking towards Midoriya, hand extended.

"Weak for the chosen being of this world..." He muttered, not noticing Bakugou coming back and hitting Shigaraki with such a force that both males were sent toppling over and onto the ground.

"You are getting on my nerves..." Shigaraki breathed out, Bakugou trying to hold him down without allowing the dream eater to touch him with his dry hands.

"Don't let him touch you, Kacchan!" Midoriya called, coming forward, this time creating some thin rope and binds.

"Then fucking help me!" Bakugou yelled back, anger making him want to make sure this fucker didn't have a single chance to do anything... not even move.