Two years after your reawakening as a vampire, life seems to be going better than you ever thought it would be. You have a wonderful job, supportive friends, and of course a loving, if not grumpy, soulmate. But... if you've learned anything from your life, it's that happiness is not a constant.
The world seems to take a turn when you least expect it: the nerves behind living in the human world as a supernatural, the return of enemies you had long thought were gone, the growing relationship among your friends, and Bakugou's own demons. Each threatening to bring your own world to a halt.
And now... you must face your own new life and separate from your old one if you wish to continue living with those you care for. But that decision can only be made... if you feel like it's worth moving on and going forward with your heart set on a future with him.
(A Vampire Bakugou Katsuki x Reader Soulmate AU) (Sequel to Blood Bond)
- Ch.1 - this time we begin peacefully
- Ch.2 - Something Lost That Won't Be Found
- Ch.3 - Couldn't Mutter A Goodbye
- Ch.4 - Nostalgia is always the roadblock towards tomorrow
- Ch.5 - Let's Deal With This Bullshit So I Can Deal With My Own
- Ch.6 - Sinking Into Memories I Don't Want To Revisit
- Ch.7 - Three Days, Three Problems, Three Headaches
- Ch.8 - A Smell of Dread in the Air Ruins The Day
- Ch.9 - The Tendencies of an Idiot Incubus
- Ch.10 - nice to meet you
- Ch.11 - A new Addition
- Ch.12 - Familiar Faces In the Crowd
- Ch.13 - All i Wanted Was One Nice Day...
- Ch.14- Don't Look At Me Like That... Not With That Look
- Ch.15 - So... That's how this feels...?
- Ch.16 - Out of My arms Again, but Not like Last time
- Ch.17 - Let's Talk About Personal Things... even if no one wants to.
- Ch.18 - Let Me Hold Your Hand Again, i need a reminder you are here once more
- Ch.19 - feel you next to me (NSFW)
- Ch.20 - so what's next? I Really Don't Know...
- Ch.21 - The Way It Was Before, and How Lonely I Was
- Ch.22 - Please make sure to follow the ingredients...
- Ch.23 - Inexperience usually doesn't help you in the long run...
- Ch.24 - Here is my hand, now take it! I know you can!
- Ch.25 - I've got You. But do You got Me?
- Ch.26 - Reunions are always too complicated...
- Ch.27 - Impatience can sometimes be a Virtue
- Ch.28 - Some things are better left unanswered (NSFW)
- Ch.29 - traditions are meant to be broken, especially by you
- Ch.30 - Time to close this chapter on a good note and start on a new adventure