The teeth that were marked onto Seokjin's delicate and frail skin, which were sinking harder into his neck, causing him to groan with a grin of satisfaction and immense pleasure, along with the pain he pushed to the back of his head.

Thinking about how his lover imprinted on him made Seokjin want more. He craved more of Namjoon's touch, the moment that the man detached his bloodstained fangs away from his neck.

Not only did he crave it, but he became desperate to a point where he needed it.

Nothing was allowing him to concentrate properly, not when all he had in his mind was Namjoon.

Yet the man wouldn't budge. He continued to tease Seokjin, not knowing how desperate the vampire was becoming.

~~~

"You're very patient, aren't you?" Up until now, Seokjin hadn't done anything. But hearing
Namjoon made him realize that the doctor was messing with him the entire time. He had
enough of his teasing.

He climbed on top of the doctor. His groggy grunts intimidated the doctor as he ran his hands throughout his body. From his waist to his hard-on, Seokjin's hands were now in full control of Namjoon.

And the doctor was giving in. He relaxed his body, watching the other to see what he was about to do.

"Wait, Seokjin-" The doctor let out a loud gasp as Seokjin took his length inside of his mouth.

He didn't say anything else, as his body was too distracted to focus on anything else but moaning, becoming more eager to release while his grip tightened on the bedsheets he was scrunching up inside of his palms.

Before he released, however, Seokjin opened his mouth and stood up. A string of saliva detached from the doctor's penis as the other half of the string that was connected to Seokjin's swollen lips just dripped down.

Namjoon was trying to catch his breath and before he knew it, he was holding onto Seokjin's waist as the vampire towered over him.

He could no longer resist the urge to fill Seokjin up with lust, so he carefully inserted himself inside of him. When his balls met up with Seokjin's bottom, he grabbed a fist full of the man's hair, arching his own back to bite down on his neck.

Once he found his sweet spot, the doctor showed no mercy to Seokjin's neck, claiming the man as his own.

Seokjin finally got what he desired the most: To be under Namjoon's command.

Dominance and defeat never felt so good.

He started off by taking slow, regular breaths, but when Namjoon began thrusting in, Seokjin didn't even have time to breathe. His breathing was now replaced by moans.

Lustful moans that scrapped his throat and echoed throughout the bedroom, the faster his lover pounded into him.

As he held onto Namjoon's back to keep from slipping off of the bed, the vampire was becoming red. Yet his face wasn't the only thing becoming red. As the night grew colder, and their heat increased, Seokjin's irises turned a crimson red with ecstasy.

When he was able to open his eyes for a moment, he noticed that Namjoon's eye color had also turned red.

Seokjin's mouth was parted, his head was pushed all the way back, allowing audible moans to exhale from his hot breath as he pleased.

Namjoon gripped onto the vampire's waist, firmly, the faster he thrusted into him.

His pounding was so forceful, that the vampire was slipping out of his hands, yet the man wouldn't allow Namjoon to reinforce him because he was arching his back too far for Namjoon to reach him.

"You're going to f...fall.." Namjoon stuttered. His speech was distorted due to the actions he was taking on his body, which enabled him from talking properly. Seokjin was on a whole other level.

He didn't even have the chance to say a word, as his body wouldn't let him. His mind was lost in a pleasurable bliss that was making him subconsciously spill out an unimaginable amount of profanities that could conjure up a storm.

"Seokjin, y... You're slipping away, h...hold still..." Namjoon attempted to grab the man, but his eyes flashed into a pit of darkness as they rolled to the back of his head, the closer he was to reaching his peak.

"Agh... I... Don't care..."

With their arousal duplicating by the minute, both of the entity's bodies were on the edge of releasing.

"Namjoon!" Seokjin clenched his jaw, his eyes were screwed shut. A knot forming in his stomach, as his breathing stopped for a moment. Namjoon held Seokjin close to his chest, feeling the other squirm and shiver in his body.

He came first and Seokjin followed right after, thin ribbons of semen stained the black and red bedsheets as the lovers finally reached their peak.

"Namjoon.." Seokjin was subconsciously moaning Namjoon's name, even afterwards. His body slowly resting on top of the man, feeling his soft skin rub against him.

"I knew you would end up saying my name." The doctor joked. Seokjin and him both laughed, lovingly kissing each other.

The two got up from the bed and went underneath the bedsheets to keep their bodies warm. They didn't need the warmth, yet they desired their own heat.

Sleep wasn't a problem for them either, so they could stay up all night and never get tired.

"Namjoon, why did you keep on stalling me? Is there a reason why you didn't want to rush into doing this?" Namjoon nodded.

"Nothing in specific. I just wanted to treasure this moment."

"Why this moment among all the other times we've made love?" The vampire asked, placing his hand over Namjoon's bare chest.

"Because 'this night' was special among all the others." Namjoon tilted Seokjin's chin upwards, leaning in.

A thunderstorm unfolded the minute they shared one last passionate kiss, ending their night in peace.

~~~