Officially Mine

"Why does it seem like I'm saying 'Oh shit' to myself every two seconds with this handsome man?" You think to yourself. You gulp as you look down at the comments:

"Oh my gosh!!! Tae how could you😡"

"I'm happy if he's happy!"

"She's gorgeous😍😍"

"I would've dated her if Tae didn't!"

"They look so cute together💜💜"

"I look so much better than her🤬🙄"

"Where are you guys at? That's not your hotel!!"

"Tae Tae!"

"Where's Jungkook?"

"Are you cheating on Jimin? 😂"

"Babe? Babe!" Tae shouts, causing you to snap out of your daze and look at him.

"Oh- sorry Tae, I'm uh just tired." You say, adding a nervous laugh for show.

"I guess. Were you going to say anything to ARMY?" He says, smiling at you warmly.

"Uhhh- sure?" You turn away from Tae and to his phone. You awkwardly wave and smile then take a deep breath. You feel Taehyung's warm, large hand slip into your grasp to comfort you.

"Hi guys! I guess I don't need to introduce myself since Taehyung already did. I just- thank you. That's all I can say. I know some of you may be angry with me but he's truly one of the best things to happen to me and I hope he feels the same way. A lot of you are being extremely kind and honestly I don't deserve it but I appreciate it very much, so thank you for making this easier for both me and Taehyung. You give us hope in the thought that we are doing the right thing here." You smile then translate it into English.

"Isn't she just the literal best, guys?" Taehyung asks. You smile, looking down at his lips as he leans in to you and kisses you. You laugh from the overwhelming feeling of love and happiness squeezing around your heart and filling your body. "Guys, just like she said, thank you for making this easier. I love you ARMY!!!!" He holds up half of a heart with his hand toward you and you quickly put up the other half while you put on a thumbs up in your other hand. Taehyung flashes his box smile and it automatically causes you to smile from his cuteness. You put your hand down.

"I'm going to go get ready for bed. It's been a tiring day." You say, then you lean into Taehyungs ear.  "And YOU, should head back to your hotel, my not-so-secret boyfriend." You whisper.

"Ah! Right." He looks into the camera. "ARMYYY, the live must be cut short, although, I already accomplished my goal of revealing to you all my beautiful girlfriend. Anyway, goodnight ARMY! You've been great. Sleep well, eat well, and take care of yourselves! I love youuu~." He waves and smiles, fidgeting with the screen to turn off the live. Once its off, he sets down his phone.

You start to stand up, forgetting about your foot, but the sharp pain down there quickly reminds you of it. "Ouch!" You yelp.

"Do you need help? I can get your crutches for you?" He offers his assistance while standing up.

"If you would, that would be nice," you say, giving him a sly smile.

"No problem." He bends down and picks up your crutches, handing them to you while gently kissing your cheek.

"Thank you! I appreciate it. I literally hate being like this." You sigh looking down.

"I know. That's why I'll do my best to make it easier for you."

"And that's why I love you. Ugh, it's going to be hard trying to take a shower with these things though."

"I can help you- Wait never mind. That sounded suggestive. I didn't mean it like that- uhh, sorry." Tae says, scratching the back of his neck while laughing awkwardly.