Bad Publicity- No Such Thing PT.3

You arrive at the hotel, pissed and ready to fight, not thinking about the friend you left behind. But before you can even get out of the car you see a crowd of sasaengs who had followed the boys from Korea, as they went on their world tour. It's much bigger than the crowd that was at your house. The security guard turns to you and asks, "Will you need any assistance getting in?"

Your blood is boiling. That timid girl from this morning is gone. All you want is for Yoongi to pay for what he did- and no crowd of crazed fans is going to stop you.

"No. I think I've got this." You get out of the car and slam the door behind you.

"Is that her?"

"I think it is."

"Is that the girl from the photos?"

The murmurs of the crowd are apparent and within seconds, the crowd is turning their cameras away from the hotel and pointing their lenses at you. But you are not in the mood to shy away from them. You charge through the crowd pushing the fans out of the way. People try to stop you and put their cameras in your face but you just shove it back at them. You hear a million "who are you"s and other questions before you've reached the door of the hotel.

You burst through the doors but no one tries to follow you in as it is restricted ground. Two guards notice you and start to walk toward you but Jungkook and Tae walk in to tell them to stand down.

Tae takes your hand and leads you away from the window and immediately kisses you, but you don't kiss back. You're too angry for it. "Where the hell is that bitch?" You ask, practically fuming.

"He's upstairs, but wait babe. What're you going to do?" Taehyung ask. Understandably, he doesn't want you to hurt him too back since it's still his member.

"I don't know. Whatever comes to mind. What room is it?" You ask.

"Babe..."

"What. Room. Is. It?" You ask, but it seems like more of an order with the unusual gruff behind your voice.

"248." Jungkook chimes in. "Why are you so angry with Yoongi?"

"Did Tae not tell you? Why are you down here if you're clueless to what's going on?" Jungkook looks at Tae then back at you. "I'm sorry. I'm just really pissed guys. I'm honestly not trying to be mean."

"Tae just told me to come down here with him. He said that you were mad at Yoongi about something but he didn't tell me what for."

"Yoongi leaked my address." You explain.

"What? Why? I can't believe he would do that."

Jungkook and Tae both look like they're getting mad just thinking about it.

"I don't know, but that's what I'm going to find out."

"Okay, But don't do anything irrational. That's our band mate." Tae says.

"He may be yours, but he is NOT mine." You respond and before they can say anything else, you're heading to the elevator.

"Should we stop her?" Jungkook asks.

"Dude, I honestly don't think we can." Tae says.

"Sounds exciting though...we should go watch shouldnt we?" Jungkook asks.

"Hmm...I'm not one for drama but she kiiiiiinda looks really hot when she's mad. So I guess what I'm trying to say is- I'll race you up there."

You're up on the second floor knocking on the room door numbered '248'. But Yoongi doesn't open the door, Joon does-in nothing but a towel. He wasn't expecting you but he automatically turned around before seeing you, thinking you were just room service. "You can just sit the food down on the table. Thank you so much."