Bad Publicity- No Such Thing PT.4

"Holy shit. Guys- is Yoongi about to get arrested?" Jungkook asks.

"Jungkook, please don't curse." You say, mocking him.

"Oh, because you had such kind words toward Yoongi. I'm not a baby, you insane Karate girl." He responds.

You roll your eyes. "Whatever, Jungkook. Are you ever going to let that go?"

"No I don't think-"

"GUYYYYYS, you have GOT to try the cafeteria burgers, they literally SLAP!" Joon says, making his way over to you guys.

"Shhh, quiet. Yoongi is outside wait- Namjoon, where have you been this entire time?" You ask.

"...the cafeteria." He responds.

"Dude I thought you were following us." You say.

"Well I'm sorry the food service hadn't came yet. I just ordered down there since I was starving. Actually guys did you know that hamburgers did not originate from America although we think of it as an American-"

"Namjoon, not right now. I think Yoongi is in trouble." Tae points outside the door in which through it's thin and very noise travel enabling glass, you can clearly see and hear the two police officers getting ready to cuff him."

"Oh crap, guys watch my burger." Namjoon walks over to Jin and hands it to him. He turns to dash outside the door, but you stop him.

"Dude, what're you doing?" Joon looks to you confused.

"Stay here with them. I can go handle Yoongi, okay?" You say.

"I'm the leader, it's my job to handle this."

"But he's admitting that he's done a crime towards ME. If anyone's getting him out of this, it should be me." You say. "Shit, I am SUCH a good person." You say shaking your head as you get ready to go outside.

"Alright, call me for back up if you need it." Joon says.

"Okay." You walk to the clear door of the hotel and open it.

"Yoongi!" You excitedly say. The police officers have cuffed him.

"Don't worry about me. I'm just making things right." He says sarcastically, clearly regretting what he did.

"Who are you?" One of the police officers asks.

"Uhm, I'm the friend he was talking about. The one who's address got leaked?"

"What?" The officer says.

"You see, Yoongi here did not leak my address on purpose. I wanted to throw a party and I told him to invite more people." You look at him who seems to be confused as to why you're saving after everything he did to you. You reassuringly smile. "Well, Yoongi, that CRAZY little guy aha," you say unconvincingly, "well he accidentally typed in the wrong number and sent the address to a fan. You know, bad publicity rumors and next thing I know- you and I, Mr. Police Officer- are having this nice little conversation with Yoongi in cuffs. See, Yoongi here is one of my really good friends so when I told him about what happened, he felt really guilty. I guess that's why he lied to you guys and said that he leaked my number. I guess he probably didn't know things would get this bad, right officer?" You nudge the officer in the arm with your elbow awkwardly. He's not amused. The crowd whispers in a hush while you're trying to convince the policemen to let Yoongi go."

"C'mon officer, he was just trying to be nice. RE-LEASE YOONGI! RE-LEASE YOONGI! Chant with me guys!" Slowly but surely everyone gets into the rhythm of it and you're all chanting "RE-LEASE YOONGI! RE-LEASE YOONGI!"