Be Mine

It all happens in a flash. The girl filled with envy clashes her hand against your cheek. She looks like she's ready to do more but she's too slow, the guards are already holding onto her, and someone's holding you in a firm hug. You look up at the handsome man, a little dazed. You can't tell who it is but you're angry- no- infuriated. It doesn't matter who's holding you back, you start to lunge at the girl, ready to attack back, but you can't. They're holding you back too tight for you to get her.

You hear the guy call your name, but it's not Taehyung's voice- its JUNGKOOK'S?!

You look up at him, push his arms off of you and step back. You look up at the stage. Tae is standing on the edge angrily staring at your attacker.

You look back at the girl and try to get a running head start but Jungkook quickly takes grasp of you again. "Eaaaasy, calm down Karate Girl."

You glare at Jungkook, but he keeps holding you calmly. Tae hops down from the stage and gently pushes Jungkook telling him, "Thanks. I think I've got this though."

Tae takes your hand and quickly whispers behind your ear telling you to head to the restaurant from your first date. "Manager will come pick you up, just wait." He lets go of your hand fast, but it's too late. Fans have already recorded most of the situation.

You look around at the fans. Their cameras have one target- and its you. You push past the crowd shoving over the fans and run out of the stadium and past the gates of excited people who are still filling in the seats.

You run into the street and look for a store to go into while you wait for an Uber to pick you up and take you to the restaurant that Tae wants you at. The Uber arrives quickly and before you know it, you're on your way to the restaurant.

The driver pulls up to the restaurant. "Please give me five sta-"

His sentence is cut off by the slamming of your door as you get out of the car. You rush into the restaurant where the waiters greet you. "Hello, how may I help you to-"

"Where's your restroom?" Your voice shakes slightly but your eyes have already located it.

"Never mind." You say and rush into the restroom.

"Ma'am! Ma'am please wait!" The waiter calls out to you, but you've already turned the corner.

You crash into a stall and lock the doors. You had held the tears in all the way here, but now, you can't hold it in anymore. You silently let your tears fall.

You stay like this for a good thirty minutes- until you hear a knock on your stall door. You wipe your eyes and try to clear your throat but it's no use. Your shaky voice manages to make out the question, "Who is it?"

"I'm the makeup artist for BTS? The boys couldn't come in here of course so they sent me. Um, Taehyung and the rest of the guys are here for you?"

"What?" The lady seems uncertain but you get up and open the stall door anyway. "What's going on? He said that the manager would come pick me up."

"Yeah well he was too worried so he cleared out the restaurant to make sure you were okay."

"Uh, yeah...okay." You open the door and walk out. You immediately take out some sunglasses from your purse once you see your puffy red eyes in the mirror.

The lady pats you on your back and says, "Let's get you out of here, okay sweetie?" You nod and she takes your hand and leads you out of the bathroom.

You guys walk over to a table where all the members are sitting. They all immediately stand up when they see you-except for Yoongi-but Taehyung runs to hug you. Once you're in his warm grasp you take off your glasses and melt.