You Must be Dreaming

"Taz! TAZ! IM GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK!"
You burst through the door running to Tazanna...who wasn't there? "No, no, no. Where are you Taz?" Your apartment that you shared with her was empty. But there was a note on the counter.

When you walked over to it and read it, you collapsed on a nearby chair. It read, "Sorry, went back home. Emergency with my family."

You tried to call her to check on her but there was just the same computerized voice telling you to leave a voice mail each time you tried. You stood up. You thought that the interview shouldn't have taken that long. Craziness couldn't have struck her family in the hour or so that it took for you to finish the interview.
"Uggggh. What the hell am I supposed to do now?" You talk to yourself out loud. Pacing the floors, your heels clacking against them, you were absolutely freaking out.

You stopped and took out the note again to see if your eyes were deceiving you. Maybe it was just a co-worker who had handed you a note. But that didn't make any sense whatsoever. None of them were holding your hand to give you a note. The only person who held your hand was Namjoon who only shook your hand and Taehyung. Taehyung was the one who held your hands really weirdly. He's also the one who went to the staff to literally ask for a sticky-note. None of your co-workers could write in Korean and they CERTAINLY did not have this neat of handwriting.

"Okay so it's actually him. He's really inviting me to a date. Or maybe it's not a date, maybe he just wants to be my friend or I don't know, he wants me to come to a hang out with the rest of the members?" You look around trying to think.

"Oh my gosh, I can't do this. I'll try to text Taz I guess, since she's not picking up."

You pick up your phone urgently unlocking it and text Taz through your shaky hands.

You: TAZ! EMERGENCY!
You: E-FREAKING-MERGENCY
You: FIWIFJWODJQOFJEOXHWOXHWODJWOD

Taz: WHAT?! WHAT IS IT?!

You: OH MY GOSH TYSM FOR ANSWERING! You literally won't believe it.

Taz: THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! WHATAHASHSBBS?! DID YOU MESS UP IN YOUR INTERVIEW?! DID YOUR BRA COME UNDONE?! DID U STUTTER?! DID YOU THROW UP ON ONE OF THEM?! I KNOW HOW BAD YOUR STOMACH CAN GET?!!!!

You: NO. The interview went fine BUT WHAT HAPPENED AFTERWARD IS THE KICKER!

Taz: ???

You: Taehyung.
You: He.
You: Gave.
You: Me.
You: His.
You: Number.
You: AIXNAPDHALDNAOX

Taz: Okay, you know I'm not their biggest fan- who the hell is Taehyung?

You: The one from the DNA music video that I showed you. You said he looked like an anime character?

Taz: oh yeaaaah.
Taz: WAIT WHAT?!

You: YEAH AND HE GAVE ME A DATE AND AN ADDRESS?! IDK WHAT TO DO?! TAZ IM FREAKING OUT!

Taz: WDYM U DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO?! TEXT HIM?! DONT TEXT ME! TEXT HIIIIIM!

You: BUT
You: I
You: CANT
You: I'M
You: SCAREDDD

Taz: The next text you send me better be a screenshot of you texting the number or else I'm blocking you.

You: -_-

Taz: Oop do I need to block?

You: NO OMG FINNEEESBSKDHA

You look at the note beside you. "Okay. Here goes nothing." You put in the number and text:

You: Hi?

No answer. "Well that's okay. He doesn't have to reply in two seconds," you think to yourself. You hope that it's not some dumb prank but still you take a screenshot and send it to Tazanna.

You: Are you happy now? >:(

Taz: Arent you? ;)

You: Omg stfu
You: I'm so freaking scared.
You: What if he gave me his managers phone number.
You: Y'know he did that to an influencer one time.

Taz: HAHA! Tell me if he texts back, I need to go. Bye love!

You: NOOOO
You: Fine BYE ILY

You switch to your chat with "Taehyung" whom you're hoping it is.

You: You gave me your number earlier today with a date and an address. Uhh, you're Jimin right? Or is that another member?

You try to play dumb as if you don't know it's Taehyung. You wait cautiously until you get a notif.

Unknown Number: um no. I'm V- well no I'm Taehyung. Please, call me Taehyung.

You: Oh. I'm sorry. I got confused with the names.

Unknown Number: no, no. You're fine. I remember you're name though. Couldn't forget it.

You: ha😅
You: how are you?

Unknown Number: You asked everyone that in our interview already :)

You: RIGHT!
You: yeah I forgot. I guess I'm just beating around the bush.

Unknown Number: ???

You: The date and the address?

Unknown Number: Oh. Hah. Yeah about that. I'm sorry I'm not too good with crushes. Haven't had one since my school days.

You:...crushes?

Unknown Number: It's easier now since I'm not in front of you but can I treat you to dinner?

You: Oh.
You: Ig! I don't see why not.

Unknown Number: Well I guess you know where to meet me and when. I look forward to it.

You: You know it!

Unknown Number: In case you were wondering, it's a date.

You: Quite straight forward aren't we?

Unknown Number: I have to be.

You: I guess you're right.

Unknown Number: Good. I have to go but I'll talk to you later.

You: okay. Bye!
You: Um and have a good day!

He leaves you on read....TAEHYUNG LEAVES YOU ON READ! TAEHYUNG KIM OF BTS LEFT YOU ON READ! "What the HELL just happened. DID I JUST TEXT TAEHYUNG?! WHEN DID MY LUCK BECOME SO GOOD?! THIS IS INSANE!" You shoot a quick text to Tazanna before you stand up from your chair and toss your phone into it.

You throw your heels off your feet and sprint across the floor. You zoom all the way to your bedroom window which you open quickly and throw you upper half of you body out of. You open your arms wide with the brightest of smiles on your face. "IM GOING ON A DAAAAATE!" You shout out the window.

However one of your neighbors isn't too fond of how loud you're being. "NO ONE CAAAARES! YOU FUCKING SCARED ME! STOP BEING SO LOUD!" They snap back out their window. "Fucking loser. It's a date, get a grip." They grumble.

"Oh...SORRY!"

"Whatever," They role their eyes as they close their window.

You close your window as well. Your smile fades as you go to sit on your bed. "I must be dreaming. I hate dreams that are this good." You pinch your arm hard in anger of having to wake up, but to your surprise, you feel pain.

Your smile recollects itself back onto your face as you gush. Doing a little dance as you lay your back onto your bed, eyes closed while you register that you're awake. That everything that's happened today is REAL. None of this is a dream. Well maybe a dream come true but you're awake. You whisper through your smile, body spread out across the bed, "I'm going on a date with Taehyung Kim." Yes, you're going on a date with Taehyung Kim...and you have no idea how it's going to unfold...

You've finish part 2! THANK YOU FOR READING! If you enjoyed it, please vote, comment and share! Remember, you are loved and I hope you have a great day/night/evening-whatever. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN SEXY! MWAH <3