Theyre Glowing

Authors Note: Y'all this was my first ever fanfic and I am literally so sorry if it's cringe. It moves super fast and I literally didn't even space it out... I might go back and do that actually. The main girl doesn't really have any description and it's written so that you can fit yourself into it if you want! For clarification, this story is tagged as AMBW because I wrote it so that black readers can also fit themselves in the story since I know that is a problem with some idol x reader stories! After reading this one, look out for the other y/n ff in this same universe called "How To Say"- it's a Jungkook one. Anyway, enjoy this as best as you can! Much love!!!

Edit: I spaced it out😌 hopefully it's a little more coherent now...

"I'm nervous," you breathe out the words in one jumbled mess.

"Why? You look fantastic! You're the best canvas I've placed my art down on. With your makeup, hair, and outfit- they'll be lucky one of THEM don't get nervous. Seriously...I slayed your look...like you should literally be kissing my black ass and feet right now. Ugh, oh my gosh- I am such a good friend."

"I know, and I can't thank you enough Taz. You're really the best at what you do- HOWEVER- these guys are insanely popular and amazing might I say. They have the BIGGEST fan base in the world, and because I'm one of those fans, I know that one wrong move could make them all HATE me. YOU KNOW HOW SCARY THEY ARE! OH MY GOSH! What if they end my career because one of the members looks at me wrong or something?! I can't do this, seriously."

Tazanna examines your arms which are lined with goosebumps. "Give me your hand," she says. You show her the glistening whites of your French tip nails as she grabs them. "Holy crap girl, you are S H A K I N G-"

"I KNOW, I TOLD YOU I WAS NERVOUS!" You cut her off.

She exhales heavily. "Honey, you have your questions written down- you've learned Korean so you can understand what they're saying- it's part of the reason why they put you on as the interviewer." She grips your hand tighter, "And not just anybody gets to interview BTS. You're special- it's your destiny."

You look away from the mirror in the vanity you're sitting in front of and up at Taz. "Dude...that's so horribly corny." You both smile as you take your hands away from her grasp and shake the nervousness off.

Taz touches your shoulder and looks you in the eye.

"But seriously girl- you've got this. Have faith in your ability, and of course my amazing skill of styling."

You roll your eyes and chuckle as you get up from the chair and head to the door.

"Thanks Taz. Seriously, I owe you one."

"You'd owe me a million if you weren't my best friend," she calls back to you as you close the door behind yourself...

You sit down in your chair rehearsing you questions making sure you don't trip up on any of them. After going over them a million times you finally look up after hearing a loud commotion over by the door. Seven handsome and moderately tall boys walk through the door as the staff greets them. Bows and handshakes are exchanged as they make their way over to the seven chairs across from you.

Namjoon leads the boys over taking the first seat. You quickly snap out of your gaze and remain professional. You smile brightly and lean over to him- hand extended in a friendly handshake. He shakes it back.

His eyes widen as he smiles back, "Hi! What's your name?" His tan skin radiates a vibrant glow much like Hoseok who is sitting behind him. You almost lose focus but quickly regain it as you tell him your name. Namjoon repeats it back, as if to ask if he heard it correctly.