Chapter 12

A/N: ok so now that the wattpad app has been updated and you can write chapters on it, maybe I'll update more often!.....Lol, don't get your hopes up too much. I always say that I'll try, but I never try that much. Oh well, just enjoy what you get. :P

By the way...does anyone have any idea where this story is leading?....No?......me either.

********************************************************************************************************

Point Me In The Right Direction

Chapter 12

Liam's POV

The door flung open, slamming into the wall behind it. I was suprised the thing didn't fall straight off the hinges! Possibly the only good-ish thing coming out of this was the fact that it wasn't Louis who found us, but Niall. Now, I could get Niall to keep secrets if I really wanted to, but, this one could be hard.

So Harry and I stared at Niall, and waited for him to speak.

"Uhm...Zayn wasn't very much fun at the club, so we brought him home. All he did was mope around and whine about Perrie. But enough about that, what the HELL are you two doing?!"

"I was...erm..giving Harry a massage?" I rehtorically asked.

"With your mouths pressed against each others' faces, and naked? I don't think so. I may be stupid, but I'm not dumb."

"Nialler, that made no sense." Harry bluntly stated.

"Shut up, Styles, nobody asked you. And I thought you and Louis were supposed to be making up and such? And as for you Liam, I thought you had a crush on Lou? Are you two hiding something?" Niall crossed his arms, waiting for a reply.

"Well uhm.."

"You see..."

"Erm.." Harry and I were basically talking over each other, not being able to form a correct sentence.

"To be fair," Harry started, "He was giving me a massage..You know, before you decided to barge in here."

"Well you shouldn't have been doing it! That's it. I....I'm telling! I'm telling Lou everything!" Niall was steamed. His pale face turned bright red, and he practically had steam coming out of his ears. Could this be jealosy I sensed? I didn't think now was the best time to ask him anyway, as I was being thrown to the ground while an angry Harry was crawling out from under me and rushing over to Niall.

"NO! You absolutely positively cannot do that! I'll do anything for you if you don't tell him! I'll feed you, I'll give you a sponge bath, I'll...I'll...whatever you say! Anything! Just please, I beg of you with all my heart and soul, that you do not tell Louis what you saw in this room." Harry was practically on his knees, begging. I'd never seen him do this, and neither had Niall, so we both found this pretty damn amusing.

"Haha, ok Haz. I won't tell. But only because you look like a fool begging on the ground while you're naked. But I'm holding you to that 'do anything you want' offer you just gave me." He winked down at the naked boy, and left us to get dressed.

"Are you really gonna do whatever he tells you to?" I asked while pulling up my pants.

"Well yea, I guess so. But, there's always a loophole to my promises. You'll see..." As Harry pulled his shirt down past his face, his michevious smirk emerged. It seemed like everyone always had a plan, and I think I'm going to like his A LOT..