Chapter 10

Sooo......it's been a while hasn't it? Yea. I haven't really wanted to write lately. But I'll try harder. Promise.

Point Me In The Right Direction

Chapter 10

*A month later*

Hazza’s been in the hospital for over a month. I didn’t think his injuries were that serious. I mean, I know he had so many broken bones and such, but I don’t know, I guess I figured everything would have worked out for the better. And I don’t even care, I’m just glad my baby is ok.

“Lou, I’m ready to go.” Harry grunted, grabbing his bag full of clothes. He accumulated so many things, considering he had been here so long.

“Ok babe, let’s get outta here. I miss having you home. It’s gonna be so much better now.” I grabbed him close and whispered ‘I love you’ in his ear, letting my breath hit his neck, cause shivers to go up and down his spine.

“I love you too boobear,” he responded, and wrapped his arms around me for a hug. “I love you more than you will ever know..”

***********************************************************************************************************

Harry’s POV

As soon as we arrived home, I practically ran through the door, but couldn’t because running wasn’t exactly the thing I should be doing, finally coming out of the hospital. They had kept me there so long because they didn’t want me to go home and start walking or running or anything else too early, and damage myself before I was healed all the way.

It was so different to not smell hospital food, hospital people, and…well, just plain hospital smells. Our house always had a unique smell. It was a mix of everyone’s cologne, shower gels, and the occasional cookie. Ha, of course the only time it ever smelled like cookies was when I made them, because any time anyone else tried to make anything, they burned it, or it was still frozen after being in the oven for three hours. Lou even set the toaster on fire once while trying to make toast. It was so funny, but he promised me he’d never try to cook again, until I taught him how to make a proper meal.

I walked into the kitchen to find something to eat, when I smelled something completely gross. No one had taken the trash out to the bin, and it had piled up, spilling all over the floor. It was disgusting. It was like these boys couldn’t even function without me sometimes. I don’t know why Liam didn’t clean up though, he’s slowly becoming less of a ‘Daddy Direction’ than he was in the beginning.

“Boys!” I yelled out, “Why haven’t any of you taken out the garbage? It smells like something died in here! Were you really that helpless without me being here?” Niall came skipping, yes skipping, into the kitchen, of course with food in his mouth.

“Harold, no one likes to take the trash out, its your job any way. We left it just for you.”

“But for a whole month? I’m surprised we don’t have any unwanted things in he-“ I was cut off buy the sound of something moving below the rubbish on the floor. I swept some of it away with my foot, and out came a huge rat, running across the floor.

“Niall! Get the broom!.....Niall?” I looked back and Niall had ran off in the opposite direction, leaving me to tend to this creature. Of course, it was always me. I had to do everything, despite just getting discharged from the hospital.

So I run quickly to the closet to grab the broom before the rat gets too far away, and I’m looking like a complete idiot; running around, swatting the broom at the ground, completely missing the thing. Which I don’t understand because it’s massive.

After a bit more running and chasing, I finally got the thing out of the house, but ended up bumping straight into Liam on the way back into the house.

“Oh, hey Li. What’s up?”  I asked. But he didn’t answer at first. Everyone seems to be ignoring me a lot lately, and I only just got back! I waved my hand in front of his face to get his attention.

“S-sorry Harry, what’d you say?..Oh wait, nothing. Nothing’s up, just…nothing. Nothing at all bye.”

And he ran off. I don’t know what’s going on with him, but he’s acting really weird. I guess you miss a lot when you aren’t home for so long.

*************************************************************************************************************

Liam’s POV

Right, so I just ran straight into Harry. He was completely naked, running around the house! I know he was chasing a rat because I overheard him and Niall speaking about it, but damn, he couldn’t afford to put any clothes on? It is his worst habit, but it’s also my secret weakness. When we’re all out on tour and Harry gets undressed, I always tell him to cover up quickly cause no one wants to see his peanuts unless their name is Louis Tomlinson, and then they’d share a kiss and a little cuddle for about a second. It sickened me. I was secretly in love with him, and I couldn’t bear to do anything about it. I was such a nervous little boy on the inside, but acted tough on the outside.

I promised myself that I would do something about my situation later, but for right now, I had to go meet Zayn. He had been staying with his girlfriend Perrie, and was going to come and stay with us for a little while, as Perrie and the rest of Little Mix were about to start their first headlining tour. I was assigned to pick him up, cause no one else seemed to want the job. I was always driving people places, it was the only thing I seemed to do anymore.

Arriving at Perrie’s flat, Zayn was already outside waiting for me with all his things laying out on the sidewalk. And I mean, everything was spread out everywhere, and Zayn was sulking on top of a suitcase. Something bad had happened, and I needed to figure it out.

“Zayn, what happened? Why are all of your things all out in the grass and dirt?” I yelled, while getting out of the car.

“Perrie…she threw them out here. Along with me. She’s not just going on tour, she threw me out Liam. We broke up. When she found out that I had caused Harry’s accident by being careless, she told me she wanted nothing to do with me, and wanted me gone. The paps have already been here and took pictures, and I’m sure they know exactly what’s happened by now. I can’t do this Liam!” He screamed, standing up and throwing down a picture of him and Perrie that was, keyword here being was, in a beautiful frame.

I took Zayn in my arms and held him close. “It’ll be ok Zayn. You’ll come live with me and the other boys, and you can be free and forget all about- what’s her name again? Mary?” Zayn chuckled at that comment, like I thought, and hoped, he would.

I helped Zayn pick up all his clothes and everything else, pile it all in the car, and we were off, back to the house with the other boys. Looks like we’re all together in the same house now. It may make it harder for me to get to Harry later, but I’ll figure it out. I promised myself.

I will have Harry.

**************************************************************************************************************

Ooh, Liam's got a plan (; haha, this will be great. And don't you love how I made it start from one month later cause like, it's been a month since I've written? Yea, clever. Maybe I did it on purpose, but you'll never know(; Bet you're excited for the next chapter? Yea, me too. It won't be another month, I promise. Glad everyone loves this so much, cause I do love writing it.