Chapter 3

Hello!! I've been writing all day, and have finally gotten past chapter 4! Woo! I'm gonna be working on chapter 6 tomorrow, so yay(: This story is keeping me sane, so I hope people are enjoying it. This chapter is sooo long. and by the way, this is a chapter with the kinky/smutty stuff, so if you can't stand the heat, GET OUTTA MY KITCHEN. *Styles points if you get it. **double points if you got the other pun.(: well, enjoy the craziness that is, chapter 3

Point Me In The Right Direction-Chapter 3

When I woke up about a week later, a doctor, along with Harry and the rest of the boys, were standing over me. Harry looked worried, Liam looked puzzled, Zayn looked unfocused, Niall looked happy, and the doctor looked studious...Wait, why was Niall smiling? I'm in a hospital bed, and he's smiling. This boy is going mad. I decided to speak.

"Why so happy Niall? Did they lay a plate of food on my chest?" He frowned, and I chuckled. Even in the hospital, I still had a sense of humor

"Not funny..." he spoke, crossing his arms. Well, at least I thought it was.

"Well, Mr. Tomlinson," We all looked over at the doctor, who wasn't looking at any of us, but rather the few papers stuck to a clipboard, "Looks like you're ready to go home now. But no more accidents. This one was very fatal, and could've been much worse." He looked up at me, smiled, then walked away, saying nothing more. Great, he smiles after he tells me I basically could have died. Woo, people sure do love me here.

"Well lads, help me get all this stuff off me, and Zayn, could you grab my clothes from over there?" Everyone nodded, and they scurried over, unplugging cords and pulling out needles stuck in my arms. Zayn set my clothes on the side of my bed, and I think he almost asked if I needed help, but was stopped by Harry.

"Lads, can you give us a minute? We'll be out soon." And they slipped out the door, leaving Harry and I alone.

"So, need help with your clothes?" Harry asked me, smirking flirtatiously, green eyes gleaming. I quickly picked up on what he meant, and stood up.

"Oh, yes please Hazza." I winked, stepping closer to his warm body. He reached out and gently pulled of my hospital gown, letting it slide to the floor. Harry lokked back and forth over my body, as if examining my every part, but specificially looking at my length.

"Like what you see, Haz?" Stepping closer to him, my penis erect, wanting Harry so very badly.

"Oh yes, Lou. Looks perfect. Just for me." he stated, winking at me. I pulled him closer to me, rubbing him through his pants and boxers. His boner was practically bursting out, eager to explode. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down with his boxers, exposing his hard penis. Smirking, I slid down to the floor, slipping him inside my mouth, while stroking myself. Harry let out a gorgeous groan, pulling off his shirt, and making me and himself even harder. His groans were like butter on hot bread, making me melt. But before I could enjoy it, he pulled me up, and layed me across the bed, with my butt sticking out. I knew exactly what was coming.

"Go ahead Harry, I'm not scared. Just be gentle."

"Wouldn't do it any other way, Boobear." I could feel the tip of his hard cock right at the edge of my opening. I begged for more, till he slid fully inside of me. I groaned so loud, I thought the whole world heard me. Harry started pounding me lightly, in and out with ease. We moaned simlutaneously, sending chills up and down my body. as he thrusted faster, I met them full on, groaning each time in pleasure and pain. I thought I heard a knock , but I was so far on cloud nine, I didn't even care. Right now, the only thing that mattered was what Harry and I were doing.

But weirdly, I heard the doorknob turning, and a familiar voice, sounding like Liams'. Harry slowed slightly in anticipation, but it still felt great. I could tell, only a few more thrusts, and we would be done, together. And as we got to that final one, the door opened right as we moaned our loudest. Fuck, omg Liam...why?

"Harry, Lou, you two ok in h-" and before he got any further, he looked up and saw Harry and I in the middle, well technically the end, of our dirty deed. We all looked at each other, shocked to have been caught.

"Uh...I-I...j-just wanted to t-tell you, t-the limo's h-here...hurry up please!" he managed to stammer out, not making much eye contact. I could fully understand why. Not the best thing to see live, between your two best mates.

"Oh...alright Liam, we'll be out in a sex...I mean, a sec.." You could tell Harry was embarrassed to have been caught. But me? I didn't really mind. I had shared my love with my Hazza, and that's all that counted. We weren't only best mates, we were lovers. I loved Harry with all my heart, and no one would ever change that.

I pulled off of Harry's warm cock, which had gone soft, and stood up. Looking deeply into his eyes, i could tell he was satisfied with his work. I pulled him close and gave him a heartfelt kiss.

"Ok, now I think I can get dressed. Oh, and maybe you should too, Haz. No one else needs to see that but me." I playfully poked his chest, messing with him. Then, i got an idea.

"Hey Hazza?"

"Yeah, Boobear?" I pulled him close and whispered in his ear, my plan. We chuckled, and went on with it. Brilliant.

Five minutes later, Harry and I walked out of the room, and all the boys stared at us. Liam must have told them. Loud mouth. But what was even funnier, was that I put on Harry's clothes and he put on mine. We looked hilarious, especially Harry. He looks absolutely ridiculous in braces.

"Well lads," I started, "Let's go!" Harry finished, "Limo's here!" Harry and I walked out hand in hand, laughing at the hilarious looks on all the boys faces. Priceless. I looked back to see them following, still shocked. We piled into the limo, ready to go home after a long day, and week.