Chapter 15

A/N: Sorry this is so short. I didn't feel like writing much more. New update next friday.

*********************************************************************

Niall's POV

"Lou, do you mind?" He had put his arms around me and Liam's shoulders, and pressed us close to him in a hug.

"Nope, I don't mind at all! I've been waiting for you two to finally do something!"

Louis was such a smartass.

"No. I meant, do you mi-" I was interrupted again, this time from speaking. Lou took the remote and turned on the TV, hugging me and Liam even tighter.

"Louis!" I screamed, "Could you please leave me and Liam alone? This is really uncomfortable."

Louis sighed and got up. He was a nice guy, really, but sometimes he was just a pain in the ass.

"Bye Loubear!" Liam teased as Lou walked away, probably to go find Harry.

"Speaking of finding people," I started. Liam turned, looking confused.

"We weren't talking about finding anyone."

"Sorry. I was thinking about finding people. Anyway, has anyone seen Zayn recently? It's been a while."

"Oh, him?" He's been pretty down in the dumps. I think he's been out partying or something. I don't really know, I've left him alone ever since he came home after Perrie dumped him."

Suddenly, over Liam's talking, I heard someone say Zayn's name. The TV had still been on, and it was on the local news station, saying something about Zayn. I picked up the remote and turned up the volume to hear the news reporter.

'-Malik of One Direction has been seen staggering from one night club to the next, with none of his band mates, or even a security guard to be found. Has this dashing member of the hottest boyband in the world been kicked to the curb by not only his ex girlfriend, the beautiful Perrie Edwards from Little Mix, but even the boys of One Direction themselves? Stay tuned for an update on Zayn's whereabouts.'

I shut off the TV, and Liam and I looked at each other with shocked expressions.

"We need to go find Zayn." We both said at the same time. We had a way of doing that. I liked it. But there was no time to think about how much I loved Liam now, there was an emergency going on.

We got up quickly and pulled on our shirts, getting settled and running around, trying to find car keys. Once found, we told Louis and Harry that we had to go out, and to watch the news to see what we were doing.

We got into the car, me in the passenger, and Liam driving. He peeled out of the driveway and drove probably the fastest he ever has in his life. I pressed myself against the back of the chair to stay secure, and Liam put his hand on my leg. I looked over and smiled at him, putting my hand on top of his.

I loved him. I really did.

************************************

A/N: sorry, quick authors note at the end here. I'm not gonna finish this part with Niam and Zayn in this story. I wanna focus back on Larry Stylinson, since this is a Larry story. I know, talk about a cliff hanger, but this story needs to end soon. I may make another story that continues and finished with the Niam stuff, but I don't know. Sorry to anyone who may have enjoyed that little bit. Ok, yea.