Chapter 5

OHMYGOD so I started writing this way late last night a few days ago and it was sooo good! and I pushed save but now its like disappeared and I have to start over :( I'm so mad right now, you wouldn't even believe. So, now I have to start again, and I have no idea what I was even writing about. So, this is like version 3 of the same flippin chapter.! Well, enjoy! Oh, and the names of the people in 'management' are made up, cause I obviously have no idea what their real names are, but I didn't like the idea of 'he said' everytime someone said something, so yeaa. MADEUPNAMES. Yupp, enjoy.! OH ANDDD, the end of this seems to be straying a little from the original plot, so it may go in a different direction (haha see what i did there) but I'll just have to see how it goes. Ok, NOW, enjoy the story(:

Point Me In The Right Direction-Chapter 5

Louis' POV

I woke up to a loud noise in my ear. Looking over, I saw it was Harry. He was snoring quite loudly in my ear. To this day, I still don't understand how he slept while making so much noise. I tried getting up, but he had wrapped his arms around me as if I was just going to slip away and never come back. It was cute, but I needed to get up. I slowly grabbed his hand, and flung it to the opposite side of his body, watching it fall violently onto the bed. And of course, he was still asleep. It took a lot to wake him up.

Finally free, I rolled slowly off the bed, but hit the floor with a loud thud. Damn, that hurt. Harry responded with a very loud snore. He is so ridiculous sometimes. Honestly, I don't think a million fire truck sirens would wake him up, and if they did, it would only be for a second, cause he'd fall right back asleep as if nothing were happening.

Leaning my weight on the side of the bed, I lifted myself off the floor, rubbing the back of my head. I heard a knock, but thought it ws just my head, cause it was hurting a lot from the fall.

"Lou, Harry, you guys awake yet?" Oh, it was Liam. I wonder what he wanted. Before I even got a chance to respond, he pushed the door open, tried to walk in but tripped over his own feet, and fell to the floor, his towel coming off in the process. You could tell he had just gotten out of the shower, as his hair was soaked, and his chest was glistening from being wet still. Glistening? Who even says that anymore? "Get it together, Lou" I mumbled to myself.

Liam had stood up, just staring. He ruffled the back of his hair, quite flustered.

"You might wanna put that back on..." I said slowly, pointing to the towel on the floor. Huh, Liam looked so...weird when he was naked. Granted, I've seen him that way before, but that didn't mean it wasn't weird to see him that way. He wasn't like, odd looking in like, body shape or anything, I just found it weird to see him naked.

"Oh, uh..yea." He bent down slowing, blushing. He looked sort of cute when he blushed, but I wasn't about to even admit that out loud, cause Harry would get jealous. He gets jealous if you say someone's shirt looks nice. You have to be careful around him.

"Anyway," Liam said, rewrapping the towel around himself, "You guys have to get ready, we have a lunch date with management at 12:00. Well, not really a date, but you know what I mean. Just get ready. We're leaving soon." He turned, and shut the door before anyone could even question. By this time, Harry had woken up and was asking numerous times what was going on. He probably would have known if he had shut up long enough to listen.

"We have to get ready to have lunch with management. i guess they have things to talk to us about. So get up mister 'I love to sleep naked.' I don't think management wants to see you that way." I winked playfully. Harry didn't seem so amused by it though.

"Ugh, do we have to? They always have something rude to say about us. We need new management people."

"I know Haz, but we have to deal with what we have. Unless you want us to turn into nobodies." I pushed him into the bathroom, but not before pecking his lips. While he was washing up, I got our clothes ready. Always remember to look your best when meeting management.