Chapter 14

A/N: ok ok, you all finally got what you wanted, ANOTHER CHAPTER. I'm sorry it took so long, I'm not so great at keeping my promises to upload more. But yea, here you are! I love this chapter.(:

****************************

Harry's POV

Liam came strutting down as if he was runway model of some sort. It was pretty cute to be honest, but I shook off that feeling and spoke to him.

"Hey Lili, walk with me, talk with me." I pushed him along and we sat on the couch.

"What's up, Haz?" He asked with a cute smile. I swear, Liam had to have been a puppy in a former life.

"Well, word on the street is that you like Niall. I know you won't admit it, but I can see it in your eyes when you're together. And he definitely likes you. So you two have got to do something about it! And that's where I come in. Ha...ha...come in...anyway, I'm going to help you two."

I turned and screamed for Niall to come into the room.

"Master?..." Liam asked.

"Don't ask, it's a thing."

Niall came bouncing in, and I mean literally bouncing. He was sitting on a yoga ball, like he did pretty often. He said it counted as exercise considering he never actually exercised for real.

"What do you want, ya cu-" he stopped bouncing and did't continue to call out the obscene word I knew be was gonna say. He stood up and fixed his clothes, and stared at Liam.

"W-what is Liam doing in here? What is this?"

"Well, in case you didn't know," I started, "Liam kind of lives here. But anyway, I want you guys to talk. Like, now." I folded my arms across my chest and smirked.

"You little punk." Niall mumbled under his breath, but of course, I heard him perfectly.

I got up from the couch and pushed him into the seat where I had just sat.

"Have fun!" I yelled back, and I took Niall's yoga ball and bounced away, my plan in progress, and going pretty smoothly.

************************************

Niall's POV

I sat on the couch, staring into Liam's beautiful brown eyes. He was so gorgeous, I was almost starstruck. There was some silence for a while, before we both spoke at the same time,

"Listen.." We laughed, and then I continued to talk.

"Liam, whatever Harry told you, was probably right. I do like you, a lot. I haven't been able to tell you because I didn't think you'd like me back. I just didn't want to feel rejected. I didn't want to live my life knowing that you wouldn't be a part of it the way I wanted you to. I just-"

I was stopped by a pair of extremely soft lips kissing mine. Liam had shut me up by kissing me, and it was amazing. They were like small pillows. His tongue slid slowly over my bottom lip, and I let out a moan. We both slowly laid back onto the couch, and he strattled my waist, laying the rest of his body on top of me as we continued to make out. I opened my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance. I let Liam win, because I couldn't believe this was happening. It was like a dream come true.

Everything was going so fast, and it was so beautiful, that we had managed to get each other's shirts off, and I don't even think we stopped kissing while doing so. I ran my hand down Liam's back, slightly scraping my nails down his spine, and he emitted a moan. His torso pressed hard into me, and his waist grinded into mine. We were so close, but I felt so far away. I broke our kiss, but only to move my lips to behind his ear, and to slowly make my way down to his neck, leaving love bites along the way. I slid one of my hands into the back of his pants and squeezed one of his cheeks. He gasped out my name, and pressed himself into me ever harder.

At one point, he had managed to start leaving bites up and down my neck as well, and we were both just relishing in each other's company, feeling each other up and moaning excessively. It felt like we were the only two people in the room. The only two in the world...

"Well, well, well, this is a sight I've been waiting far too long to see." Liam and I both looked up and crawled off of each other, only to realize that Louis had crashed our little make out party.

"I can see how annoying that is" Liam announced, remembering the time he barged in on Lou and Harry while they were in the hospital, getting ready to leave.

"Yea, but this is cute!" Lou came over and sat on the couch between us.

Damn, talk about awkward.