Chapter 16

A/N: I know. You probably all thought that I died. Well, yeah, basically. School has been stressful and with getting ready for college and stuff, i haven't been able to really think about writing. But I'm gonna go out on a limb here and just write. I want this to be over by chapter 20 so its either really long chapters or a short ending story line. This has been dragging on so long it just needs to go lol. This is kinda short obviously cause that's how I roll duh. Ok so yea, here is chapter 16. please enjoy, elohel.

************************************************

Harry's POV

"I'm glad we have some time to ourselves, Lou. I feel like it's been a pretty long time since that's happened." I grabbed his waist from in front of me and pulled him closer. I was about to lay it on him that I cheated, and with Liam. I wasn't sure how he would take it, so I wanted him close.

I continued, "I have something really important to tell you, and I don't know if you'll be mad or not."

"Oh Haz," Louis started, "I could never be mad at you."

"Well.." I mumbled, "I kind of..uhm..cheated on you with Liam..." I felt Louis stop breathing for a while. Not like, life threatning not breathing, but more like 'what in the actual fuck did you just say' not breathing. He pulled my arm off of him, and sat up. I decided to sit up as well, so I could see him face to face.

"Harry...I really don't care that you did that, but you know that Liam likes Niall, and I mean, we are so in love..what made you do it?"

"It was a moment of weakness, boobear. I never expected it to happen. But that's why I've been acting so weird lately. Niall had walked in on us and was going to tell you unless I acted as his slave and did things for him. Of course, I managed to fix that little problem, but I was genuinley scared for how you would react. I definitelty wasn't expecting you to be ok with it."

"Harry, shush. You talk to much. You really do."

He pulled me forward, almost into his lap, and kissed me softly. It felt like it had been aged since we kissed, and this one was just soft and sensual and so love filled. One of those kisses that makes you feel like you're floating. My lips met his movements and we slowly made our way to laying back down on the bed.

We pulled ourselves so close together that I didn't think there was any room left for anything, but Lou made it clear that there was by shoving his hand down my pants and stroking me, eliciting a surprised moan.

"Lou.." I managed to speak out. "But.."

"No buts here Haz. Well, only yours." He took his hand out for a quick second just to slap my ass, then put it back to where it was. I was almost in ecstacy with this boy. Even when I did something wrong, he managed to make me feel amazing.

I copied his movements, and slapped his ass hard, and pulling him once again, even closer. I wanted him close. It felt so good to feel like we were the only ones on the planet, even for a little while.

"I love you so much boobear. More than you'll ever imagine." I pecked one last kiss on his lips, then looked straight into his eyes.

"I love you too, Harry. So, so much."

We went back to making out with each other, loving each other, loving the feeling of being so close to each other, and being glad that no one could stop our love. Not management, not any of our friends, not even the fans. No one.