Chapter 11

A/N: Omg I know, a new chapter. I like to keep you all in suspence...mwahahahahaha.....

Sorry its so short oops. I've been writing this for like a week, and I keep getting lost in it and running out of things. Ok enough of me, enjoy.

*********************************************************************************************************

Point Me In The Right Direction

Chapter 11

Liam's POV

I had just gotten home with Zayn. During the long car ride, I had a lot to think about, and of course, getting to Harry was my number one goal. Most people out there think that I'm the real sensible one, but I really had a darkside.

"LIAM!" Zayn shouted at me. After we had made it home, I just sat in the car, thinking about making my next move. I lost track of time though, and had been sitting in the car for a pretty long while.

"Oh, sorry Zayn. I was just...thinking." I managed to say.

"Yea, and mumbling 'Harry' to yourself. He's right inside man, just get up out of the car!"

I blushed at the thought of Zayn hearing me say Harry's name to myself over and over. I hoped I hadn't spilled too much about my plan though.

A few minutes later, while inside, I mad sure everyone was together before I made my little announcement.

"OK boys," I started, "Since Zayn is staying with us now, I want you all to go out and show him a good time. Harry, I need you to stay home with me though to help me...erm, work on some things, ok?" They all nodded, and went their separate ways.

"What is is that you need help with Liam?" Harry came up to me and stared with his big beautiful green eyes. My god, they were gorgeous. I mean, you could just stare at them all day, and get lost. Like really, get lost. I did that once. I totally forgot where I was, and freaked out when I came to realization of where I was. Of course, everyone else thought it was funny. Me? Yea, not so much.

I didn't explain anything to Harry, I just took him by the hand and drug him upstairs to my room. I didn't let him talk, and I didn't let him drag me away, or even run. I opened the door to reveal my room covered in scented and plain candles. It was actually really beautiful, and probably something Louis would do for Haz. But it was my turn now. I wanted Harry to see that I was, and could be, just as good as Louis. With anything.

"Liam?" Harry finally spoke up, now that I let him.

"Yea Hazza?"

"What is all this?"

"Oh, nothing really. I just, wanted you to have a little relaxation time. Come, lay down on the bed and I'll give you a massage."

Harry didn't ask anything, he just layed straight on the bed, stripped of all his clothing. I took off all of mine too, and climbed on top of the lower part of his legs. I leaned over and grabbed a bottle of oil that was resting on the chest of drawers next to the bed. Opening it, I pressed the bottle and let the oil slide down Harry's back, and fall into the lower area of it. I pressed my hands into his lower back, and pushed the oil all over him. He moaned slightly in pleasure, making me smirk. I knew I could get him to do just about anything now. Although, I didn't think It'd be this easy.

"So Liam, why am I getting this special treatment again?" Harry mumbled into the blanket.

"Well, because...because you've been under so much stress lately."

"No I haven't."

"Ok then...w-well, because....because..." I couldn't really think of a legitimate reason as to why Harry actually deserved this massage. I mean, I know why I wanted to give him one, and I knew what I was doing, but I didn't think I'd have to come up with an excuse.

"Ah! Liam, what're you doing?!" Harry shouted.

I hadn't realized it, but I was massaging Harry right into his bum. Like literally, my finger was in there. I wasn't expecting to go this fast, but I figured while I was going, I should keep it up.

"Don't worry about it Harry, just relax ok? Relax..."

I moved his legs apart, and just, well, went for it. He grunted in pleasure as I thrusted inside him slowly. 

"Li.." Harry moaned out. I met every moan with a thrust, harder and faster.

I flipped him over, layed on top, and started making out with him. His lips were soft and plush, like little wet clouds. Our mouths molded together perfectly, like the way clay molds together to create a masterpiece. I felt like that's what we were. Two masterpieces that needed each other to create the most perfect creation in the history of the world.

We were so into it. Feeling each other up and down, pulling hair, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths, it was just perfect.

It was soooo perfect, that we totally didn't hear the door fly wide open...

*to be continued...*