Breakfast?

After my talk with Jessica, I've never felt so bad.. I woke up and walked into the living room to find a note on the counter.

'Sorry, something came up at work, we'll go out for dinner tonight and have a girls night. -Jessica'

Wow, she's sweet. I heard a knock on the front door. I walked up to open it revealing Austin.

"Hi gorgeous." He said walking inside my house.

"It's like.." I began. I looked at the clock hanging in the kitchen. "10:30 in the morning." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Rough night last night. And I told you were going out for breakfast in the morning." He smirked. I chuckled as I nodded slowly. "What do you want for breakfast?" I asked. He came up behind me.

"You." He whispered in my ear. Wow, was it good to have him back. Note my sarcasm.

"Shut up. I'm making pancakes." I laughed pushing him away from me.

"Ooh, I'm okay with that too." He laughed as he sat on the stool on the island. I took out the pancake mix and things I needed.

"You know, you could help you know." I laughed turning around to face him.

"Alright." He grinned putting his hands up in defense. He walked up as he poured a bunch of pancake powder in a bowl. "How's that?" He said showing me the bowl.

"It would be awesome, if we needed to feed 20 people." I laughed pouring some back in the bag.

"Hey, I like to eat." He giggled.

"Ditto Austin. Ditto." I laughed. He started mixing the pancake mix. "Okay, enough, I think you did it enough." I laughed taking the bowl from him. I started pouring the mix into circle shapes on the pan. All of a sudden I felt something running down my cheek. "Austin!" I screamed. He poured pancake mix onto my face.

"Oops, it was an accident." He smirked.

"I'll get you for this!" I laughed chasing him around the kitchen.

"Looks like I got you!" He yelled pushing me onto the couch. He straddled me. "Say sorry!" He laughed.

"Sorry for what? You threw the pancake mix at me!" I laughed.

"Good point." He said kissing my lips. He pulled himself off of me. "Now, let's go have some fun." He said walking me to my bedroom. I giggled as he pulled me along my bed. "What's that smell?" He said as he wrapped his arms along my waist.

"Pancakes! Oh my god!" I yelled running towards the kitchen. I quickly turned off the stove making sure nothing happened in the kitchen. I looked over at the pancakes. "Breakfast is ready." I laughed showing him a burnt pancake.

"Yeah, don't cook me breakfast." He laughed