Win You Back

We made it to the grocery store and picked up a bunch of candies and snacks. I wish I had my cousins out here with me. I have cousins on my dad's side but they're are all younger than me. Only 2 of them are older but they're guys so that's no help.

"Hey, what did you say to Austin?" I asked as we began driving back home.

"What do you mean?" She replied.

"I saw you say something to him." I added. She stayed silent. The car ride home was silent. What did she say to him? All I know was I was going to find out. We made it back to our building.

"(Y/N).." I heard a familiar voice say. I turned to see Austin with a bouquet of roses. I looked at him.

"I'll meet you upstairs." I told Jessica. She nodded as she walked to the elevator.

"These are for you." Austin smiled handing me the roses.

"This was really sweet of you." I smiled as I took the bouquet.

"(Y/N), I love you." Austin shook. I looked at him with shock. "I know this is probably shocking. And this isn't how I wanted to say it. But I do. And I want you back." Austin continued. "I'm sorry I was such a jerk. Please, can we go back to the way it was?" Austin asked.

"Of course." I smiled. "Just please, don't get jealous and freak out." I giggled.

"Of course beautiful." Austin replied hugging me tightly.

"I guess, I'll see you later. I'm having a movie day upstairs." I responded.

"Actually. Jessica is going out to dinner with your dad and I planned us a date. That's where you guys went to pick things up." Austin giggled.

"That's why, she didn't tell me, what she told you." I responded. Austin laughed. "It was all part of my plan to win you back." He smiled. What could I say? I may be one of the luckiest girls in the world.