I Got Time

"Awesome!" He yelled as the soda poured down his hair. It was official. We were officially done. I walked into the building and my way into my house.

"How did lunch go with you and Austin?" My dad asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Don't ever mention that name again." I said wiping a tear that fell down my cheeks. I was so mad yet I couldn't stop myself from crying.

"Sara, what happened?" Jessica said walking into the room.

"I want to be alone." I replied walking into my room. Just about an hour ago, everything was fine. Until Lauren walked into the picture. How could she do that? I decided to change and explore Miami. "I'll be back." I said grabbing my purse and walking out the door. I needed to think. I walked into the lobby to see Austin with his friends. Just ignore them Sara. I walked passed them not making acknowledgement a that they were there. I was so done with him. I walked down the boardwalk.

"Sara?" A familiar voice said from behind me. I turned around to see Collin. I smiled walking up to him. "You look beautiful as always." He smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled back.

"So what's been going on?" He asked.

"A lot. And it's a really LONG story." I replied.

"I have time." He smiled. We began walking down the street.