Oh god, what did you two do?

Austin and I swam together. Sharing kisses and hugs often to keep each other warm.

"I think it's time to get out." I said looking up at the sky. He nodded as he pressed a kiss to my cheek. We both got out and headed to get towels.

"Baby.. It's kind of late. And another part of this dinner was to spend a night on the boat. If you're alright with it?" Austin said nervously.

"I have to tell Jessica or my dad." I replied. He nodded. We walked into the boat. It was really nice. Austin handed me a phone.

"Hey, is it okay if I spend the night on a boat with Austin?" I asked as Jessica answered the phone.

"It's fine. I just won't tell your dad all the details." She replied.

"Thank you Jessica." I said into the phone as I hung up. I looked over at Austin who changed into a t-shirt and boxers. "I didn't really bring another clothes." I said holding my towel. Austin went to his bag and grabbed a sweatshirt. "Thank you." I said as I put the towel on. He smiled. Austin sat on the bed. I looked over to him. Unsure what to do next. "You know.. I don't really want to wear this sweatshirt." I giggled.

"What do you want to wear?" He giggled.

"Nevermind." I giggled covering my face.

"What were you going to say?" He said confused as he walked up to me.

"Nothing." I said looking through my fingers. Austin gave me a look that said 'just tell me'. I shook my head no.

"I know what you were going to say. I was just unsure that you wanted to do that." He replied.

"I mean. I love you. And I think I do." I smiled.

"You sure?" He asked. I nodded. Austin came closer to me pulling me into him as he kissed me passionately. I moved my hands into his hair. Austin lifted me up and began walking towards the bed laying me down slowly. "You're so beautiful."Austin said into the kiss. I giggled as I began removing Austin's shirt. Austin moaned into my mouth. He removed my sweatshirt as he began moving his hands up and down my body. We were both in our undergarments. I felt Austin grow against me. Austin moved his hand into his pants on the ground pulling out a condom.

"Did you already think we were going to do this?" I said.

"I just kept it with me just in case." He said breathing against me. "You're 100% sure about this." He said softly. I nodded. "Wait.. Sara, are you a virgin?" He asked. I stood there quiet.

"Yes." I said embarrassedly.

"Baby, don't be embarrassed." He said kissing my cheek. "I'm a virgin too." He said kissing my lips. I nodded. That was good. He had nothing to compare too. I helped Austin take off his boxers. Austin removed my bra and underwear as he placed the condom on. "Beautiful." He whispered into my lips. I smiled as I pulled him closer to me and kissed him. "Ready?" He whispered. I nodded.

** skip **

I woke up in the morning to the sheets wrapped around me. Austin was sound asleep laying on his stomach. Austin and I just lost our virginity to each other. I got up and put back on some clothes that were on the floor. I turned around to see Austin smiling behind me.

"Good morning beautiful." He said walking up and picking me up. "How do you feel?" He smiled.

"Sore." I giggled. He nodded.

"Good to know." He giggled. "We should probably go back home." He said as we both looked at the clock that read 11:08am. I nodded. Austin and I both got dressed in our original clothing.

"See you later." He smiled as he walked me inside my house. I nodded as I pecked his lips. I closed the door as I saw Jessica on her laptop. I started smiling.

"Oh god. What did you two do?" She said staring at me. I couldn't help but giggle thinking about last night.