See You Later

"I'll see you later then." I said as I kissed his lips. Austin was going out with friends and I was going to the mall.

"Bye beautiful." Austin smiled. I decided to go to the mall by myself. I needed to get a few more summer clothes for the rest of the summer. I worried about after summer. I won't be in Miami. I would be back home. In California without Austin. He could find another girl and I would just be "that one girl".

"Sara?" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked over to see Laura.

"Hey!" I smiled as I pulled her in for a friendly hug.

"Why are you shopping alone?" She laughed.

"I don't know. I just felt like it." I giggled as I continued looking through racks.

"Mind if I join?" She asked.

"Of course you can." I smiled. We continued shopping. We went to Victoria Secret to get a few things.

"You should get this for Austin." She giggled showing me a piece of lagerie.

"No!" I said with wide eyes as I bursted out laughing.

"Don't worry I was joking." She chuckled. "After this, we should go to the beach." She smiled. I nodded.

"I'll have to go home and change though." I replied pointing to my outfit. She nodded. "We should head out then." I smiled as we went to our cars