There She Is.

I haven't talked to Austin since earlier. Though he texted me details about his concert. He wanted me to be there at 5:30pm. The concert started at 8pm and it was currently 4:45pm. I decided to get dress. I wore my grey and white floral dress from Brandy Melville with my high socks and combat boots. By the time I finished getting dressed, doing my hair and my makeup it was 5:15pm. My sister was dropping me off.

"You must be Sara." The security guard said letting me in the venue. I smiled at all the Mahomies who screamed for me to take pictures with them. I went up to most of them and took selfies with them before I went in.

"There she is.." Austin smiled walking up to me and pecking my lips. "You look amazing." Austin said twirling me around. I blushed at his compliment.

"Hey Sara!" All the guys said in sync. I walked up to them and greeted them.

"It's almost soundcheck time." Austin smiled. "And I want you to be apart of it." He giggled. I nodded. "See you in a bit." Austin smiled as he walked on stage to start his soundcheck. Next thing I know I heard Mahomies asking questions.

"Should I bring her out?" Austin giggled. They all screamed. "Sara! Come out!" Austin said in the mic. I walked out.

"Sara! You're fab!" I heard someone yell. I giggled.

"Thank you lovely." I smiled.

"Any questions?" Robert said in the mic.

"Sara! Were you starstruck when you met Austin?" A fan yelled.

"Yes. Truthfully. As you guys know. I was a Mahomie and I still am. But I know everything you guys talk about." I laughed.