Hotter in Person

Laura and I made it to the beach. We decided to go tanning. I rolled my towel out on the sand and laid down.

"Sara?" I heard someone say. Another person again?! I looked up.

"Hey babe." I giggled as I got up and tackled him in a hug.

"Whoa. I've never seen you in a bikini before." He said admiring my body. I nudged him. "You look beautiful." He smiled kissing my cheek. I looked down at Laura who stood there in shock.

"Laura, come here. I'll introduce you." I giggled.

"Sorry Sara. I have to go." She said nervously.

"What?" I said walking up to her.

"I thought you were joking when you said you were dating Austin. I didn't think it was actually true." She laughed.

"Well, it's true." I smiled. "Come here." I said pulling her over.

"Austin, this is my friend Laura. We met at the diner around here." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you Laura." Austin said shaking her hand. Laura stood there shocked.

"She's a mahomie." I giggled. Austin laughed.

"Don't worry Laura. There was once a time where Sara did the same thing." Austin smiled. "Well see you later baby, I'm going to go play football." He smiled as he kissed my cheek. I nodded.

"Not to be weird. But your Austin is even hotter in person." Laura giggled.

"Hey! Back off he's mine." I said jokingly. She nodded. We went back to tanning.