See You Soon

"I'm going to miss you." Austin sighed as he watched me pack my bags. It was time to go back home. School was going to start in a week and I still had to get ready.

"I'm going to miss you too." I replied wrapping my arms around his torso. Austin rubbed his hands on my back.

"What time do you leave?" He asked.

"Midnight tonight. I have to get there early though." I said as I looked at the clock. It was 7:30pm. I had to get to the airport by 10:00pm so I could check my bags.

"That's too soon." He replied. I nodded as I zipped up one of my bags. "I love you Sara." He said kissing my cheek as I sat down on my bed. I smiled.

"I love you too Austin. Visit me please." I replied as I kissed his lips.

"Of course. Tour starts soon. As much as I wish you could come with me. But I'll be in your city soon enough and then we could see each other." He smiled.

"I don't even want to think if that right now. Right now. I want to spend my last hours in Florida with you." I said cuddling into his chest. He nodded as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

**airport**

"Flight 510 is now boarding." I heard a speaker say.

"That's me." I said as I grabbed my carry on. I said bye to my dad and Jessica.

"I'll miss you baby." Austin said holding me tightly.

"This isn't goodbye. Just a see you soon." I said into his chest.

"I love you." He replied kissing my lips. It was hungrily like he didn't know when was the last time we would see each other again.

"I have to go. I love you." I said hugging him one last time before I went to the gate. He and my father watched me board the plane. I tried to hide my feelings. As sad as I was, I wasn't going to show it. For my sake.