Kisses

Austin leaned in closer to me. A smirk spread across his lips. I stood up.

"We are not doing that!" I said walking away to the other side of my room.

"What's wrong?" Austin asked walking closer to me.

"We aren't having.. Sex." I whispered the last part. Austin grinned at my embarrassment of that word.

"I wasn't going to do that." Austin said pulling me into him. "I was just going to kiss you. I promise." He laughed.

"Oh. Okay." I said in relief.

"C'mon. I can smell the pizza from here." Austin smiled.

**Later On**

It was now 6:30. I kinda had fun being with Austin alone. He snuck in kisses here and there, we laughed and watched movies for a while.

"Sara." Austin said as he took a bite of an Oreo. I looked at him.

"I never thought this is how it would be to date a Mahomie." Austin smiled. My cheeks turned a shade of pink. "And I love how I could make you nervous and blush out of the things I say." Austin said kissing my cheek. I couldn't help but smile. "I like you. A lot." Austin said as he grabbed my hand.

"I like you a lot too." I smiled. Austin leaned in, wrapping his arm around my waist. I did the same but put my hands on his shoulders. Our lips brushed past each other. In that moment, we shared a kiss. It wasn't like our normal kiss, we did before. It was our first real kiss. Not a peck, or a friendly kiss but one that you could actually feel what we meant towards each other. I heard a knock on my door.

"Austin, it's time to go." We heard Jessica say. I didn't want him to leave it.

"I guess this is bye." I said hugging him.

"Yeah. Bye beautiful." Austin smiled as he kissed my lips. Austin opened the door and left my room. In that moment Jessica walked in.

"Details." She smirked as she sat on my bed.