Wait What?

It was later on in the day. It was around 5'o clock. I took a nap. The long flight had me exhausted. I walked out my room.

"You're up." My father said from the couch. I nodded as I sat next to him. "Hungry?" He asked.

"More like starving." I replied as I rubbed my eyes.

"Well, get your shoes on so we could head to the pizza place." My father said as he got up from the couch. I nodded as I ran to my room to put on my vans. I decided to change. I was currently wearing leggings and it's to hot in Florida to wear that. I out on a pair of grey high waisted shorts with a white crop top. With my black vans to match.

"I'm ready." I smiled.

"Well, you look beautiful." Jessica smiled. I smiled back. I understand I have to get to know her first before I judge her. We walked outside the door and made our way to the elevator. As we exited the elevator. I heard a few boys talking.

"Yo, who's that?" One of them said.

"Dibs." I heard a familiar voice say. Who was that? I couldn't see. My dad was on my side so I couldn't get a glimpse of their faces. We walked outside. The pizza place was near by since we lived near the beach.

** skip to the pizza place **

"Pepperoni." I said

"You got it." The waiter replied writing down my order. "I'll be back." The waiter said leaving our table.

"So.. Do you have any boys on your mind?" Jessica smirked. I thought of Austin Mahone. He was probably one of the hottest boys on the planet. He was my celebrity crush.

"No." I giggled. "But there's a crush I have. But he will never know I exist." I continued.

"Why is that?" She asked.

"First, he's Austin Mahone and he's a celebrity." I smiled.

"Wait." My dad replied.

"You're in luck Sara." Jessica laughed. I have them both a confused look. "You didn't hear his voice earlier. Austin, lives in our building." She laughed.

"Wait. What?" I said with wide eyes. I thought about it. "It was him?! The group of boys! It was the Foolish Four!" I squealed. Everyone turned my way.

"Calm down." My dad said.

"Wait, did you see which one called dibs on me??" I asked excitedly.

"I'd rather not say it." Jessica smiled.

"You're serious?" I asked. Austin Mahone just called dibs on me.