Watch Me

What time was it? 1:45am. Oh god. I'm dead. I stood up from Austin's bed and gathered my clothes. I wrapped a towel I found on the ground around my bar body. I walked to Austin's bathroom putting my hand on the knob until it opened unexpectedly.

"You're up." Austin smiled. I stayed silent still nervous how it was going to be when I got home. "What's wrong? You don't regret it do you?" He asked worryingly. I shook my head.

"It's not that. My dad's going to kill me." I said nervously. Austin held my cheeks in his hands.

"Go get dressed. I'll talk to him." He said kissing my lips. This wasn't going to be good. I pulled my clothes back on my body walking out the bathroom. Austin grabbed my hand and we walked to the elevator. He walked me to my front door as I opened it up.

"Where have you been?" Jessica said crossing her arms.

"I thought you were my dad." I sighed.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Austin said kissing my cheek. He walked back into the elevator as I closed the front door.

"You didn't answer my question. Where have you been?" She asked. Why was she acting like this?

"What's wrong with you?" I responded. "I was with Austin. You act like I committed a crime or something." I continued.

"You're so lucky that your father had a emergency work trip to Chicago or he would've killed you." She continued. "From now on, you have a curfew, 8:00 sharp." She continued.

"You're not my mom. You can't tell me what I can and can't do." I replied.

"Watch me." She said walking away.

"I can't wait until my dad breaks up with you." I mumbled under my breath.

"Excuse me." She said turning around.

"You heard me." I responded walking into my bedroom.