Remember Last summer

"What? Why are you getting mad?" He said as he took a sip of his coke. I rolled my eyes.

"It doesn't matter. I want to leave." I said standing up from my chair.

"We just got here and our food is almost here." Austin replied.

"I don't care." I said pushing my chair in.

"What's wrong with you?" He said standing up from his chair. He put money on the table as I walked in front. I walked out the restaurant and waited for him to come outside. He was taking forever. I walked back inside to see what he was going. Lauren. He was right there giggling and smiling with her. Well, that was it. I walked back out the restaurant and began to walk back home. I was so done with him. My first day back and this happens. Wow.

"Sara!" I heard a voice yell from behind me. I recognized this voice. Austin. I turned around.

"What do you want?" I said turning around.

"To talk to you. What happened in there?" He said walking up to me.

"Go ask Lauren." I said crossing my arms and continuing to walk.

"Wow. You just came back and we're already fighting." Austin scoffed.

"Don't try to blame this on me." I replied turning around.

"Really? You make a big thing out a little thing!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Remember last year. Do you remember Collin?" I replied. Austin looked at me blankly.

"Maybe I should've cheated on you.." He said softly. I felt my heart shatter.

"Excuse me." I replied. Austin scoffed.

"You heard me." He said rolling his eyes. I was so mad but also hurt. I saw a bench with a soda on it. Please be filled. Please be filled. I walked up and grabbed it. Thank god it had liquid in it. I walked back up to Austin and poured all of it onto the top of his head. He stood there as the cold liquid rolled down his face.

"We're SO done." I said walking away.