Tissues

It was later on in that day. I laid in my bed. Tissues spread around me. I think it's time to get up. I decided to go put my makeup on since I didn't have any on when I went running.

"Stop crying Sara." I sniffled to myself as I washed my face. My eyes were bloodshot. You could easily tell that I have been crying. I finished my makeup and put on a pair of high waisted shorts and a crop top. I made my way to my kitchen.

"Your dad went to work." Jessica said as she flipped through a magazine. I nodded as I opened the fridge. "I know a way to cure a broken heart." She smiled as she grabbed the car keys. "Drown yourself in junk food, movies, gossip and then find another guy." She said.

"I'm into the first part. Not really the second." I replied. I'm not ready to find another guy already. She nodded as we both walked out the door.

"I have to talk to the manager about something real fast." She said walking over to the desk. I nodded. I seen a group of boys walk in from the basketball court. No surprise it was Austin and his friends.

"Mahone, look." One of the unknown boys said pointing over to me. I pretended I didn't see. I fumbled with my phone. I wondered why the boy looked so familiar. Then it hit me, he was one of Austin's dancers

"Sara..." I heard someone say as they walked to me. I looked up making eye contact with the person revealing to be Austin. "You've been crying." He continued. I wiped my eyes.

"Just leave me alone." I said continuing to play with my phone.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"I'm busy at the moment." I replied. He nodded.

"Hopefully, we could fix us." He said softly. I looked up at him.

"Ready to go." Jessica said walking up to us. I nodded as I walked up the door. I saw through the glass Jessica talking to Austin but what was she saying?