Is it what you dreamed of?

It was later on the next day and I was at the mall with Jessica.

"So hopefully, it gets better soon." I replied. I was telling her about what had happened yesterday.

"Don't worry about those girls. He's your boyfriend. Not theirs." She replied. It's true. But I knew how they felt. When Austin was rumored to be dating someone, the whole fandom would be crazy because we all wanted Austin. But now that I'm dating him. It's kind of different. "Well, you hungry?" She continued. I nodded, we began making our way towards the food court.

"Sara?" I heard a voice say behind me. It was a Austin with the rest of the guys. I was technically ignoring him the whole day due to the drama.

"Hey." I replied. He looked at me for a second, trying to figure out what he should do.

"Jessica, do you mind if I talk with Sara alone for a minute?" Austin asked. She nodded.

"I'll meet you at the Burger place." She pointed. I nodded. Austin and I began to walk around the mall, keeping it silent.

"Did I do something wrong? I mean you haven't texted or called me back and I-" Austin began.

"No, of course not. It's just... I don't know. This is different." I continued.

"What's different?" He asked. It was time to tell him the truth.

"Before we met. I was a huge Mahomie. I would dream of being U girl, meeting you and actually talking to you but now that I have. I don't know. I feel like I've changed. I'm no longer one of the Mahomies on twitter. I'm actually in your life. I honestly can't believe that you Austin Mahone are dating me fangirl little Sara." I replied. He had to know the truth. Austin smiled.

"You could be my little fangirl." Austin smirked. I couldn't help but giggle. I nudged his shoulder.

"And. I mean I know how the Mahomies feel. I remember all the dating rumors in the beginning of the year that went on. I mean." I said.

"I have a plan." Austin smiled. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"A plan?" I asked. He nodded.

"Tonight at 7. Come over and we'll do another Austream." He smiled. I nodded. "Don't worry. It's going to be great." He said pulling me in for a hug.

"I'll see you later then." I said. He nodded as he pecked my lips. "I have to get used to that." I smiled.

"Was it what you dreamed of?" He smirked.

"No, I thought it would be better." I grinned.