Babe?

It was a few days after the night I had with Austin. Austin has been busy at the studio lately and he wanted to take me out for a movie tonight.

"What movie do you want to see?" Austin said as we both stared the movies playing.

"Something... Scary." I smirked. He gave me a shocked look.

"You like scary movies?" Austin said with wide eyes. I giggled at his shockness.

"More like love." I smiled. He nodded. There was only a few scary movies playing that night. So we decided for the new Purge.

"I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." Austin said we entered the movie theater. I nodded as I watched him run to the bathroom. I took out my phone as I waited for him to come back.

"Well.. Hello." I heard a man voice say from behind me. I turned around to see a boy my age.

"Hi." I replied.

"What is a beautiful girl like you doing here alone?" He smiled.

"Uh-" I began to say till I was interrupted.

"She's not alone." I heard Austin say as he walked towards us. Austin gave him a glare as he wrapped his arms around me. I stood there awkwardly.

"Um. Bye." The boy said as he walked the other direction. I turned to see Austin smirking. I looked at him as he smiled.

"You didn't have to so that. He didn't know." I replied.

"You're defending that guy?" Austin said.

"I'm not defending him. I'm just saying." I began.

"I just wanted him to know that you're my girl. Not his." Austin said. I blushed at his use of 'my girl'. "C'mon, let's go get snacks, the movies going to start." He said as we made our way to get snacks.

**During the Movie**

I guess during the movie Austin actually thought I would be scared but I actually enjoyed it. In occasion he would ask me "Are you scared?" "It's only a movie okay?". But I would giggle everytime he said that.

**After the Movie**

It was around 9 when the movie ended.

"What are you smiling about?" Austin asked as we exited the movie theater.

"The fact that you kept asking me if I was scared?" I giggled. "Are you sure you weren't scared?" I laughed.

"No, I just wanted to know if you were." Austin said nervously.

"Whatever you say babe." I giggled pressing my lips to his.

"Babe?" Austin said confused.

"What? Is it okay if I call you that?" I asked.

"Of course. It's just, I didn't expect it." Austin smiled.

"Get used to it Mahone." I blushed.