27

December 1718

Day 656

It's not as bad as they said it would be. The humans are fed real meals and the supernatural are released to hunt once every week, the general is rather considerate despite his cold demeanor.

We've found a small town to settle in for the time being and it's well close to a kingdom they tell me. The Morado Clan or something of it. The Kims own the cabin my squadron are occupying for the time.

They have a son, Seokjin I believe he said they called him.

I never make friends where I go, makes things too difficult in the long run when I have to leave after a while, but I believe I've made a friend out of him while I've been here.

He isn't like any human I've come across in the past eighty one years I've been alive now.

He's kind, even though he knows what I am, what creatures like me do.

We talk at night when everyone is either asleep or killing time until sunrise, even though he needs rest he stays awake to talk with me.

I think I love him, scarily enough.
And even though I know forever and eternity is impossible I can't help but love him. I'll just enjoy this time with him until it inevitably comes to an end.

Tomorrow is day 657 of the war.
I hope it ends soon.

Min Yoongi
Soldier: 883
Spouse: none
Family: unknown
Hometown: unknown

♾🖤♾🖤♾

    "You should've let me die."

    "I couldn't have lived with myself and you know it."

Jin sighs, continuing to stare at his reflection, his eyes blood red and his cheeks tinted a soft rose color.

    "I almost look human, don't I?" The vampire says, his hand coming up to his cheek.

    "You almost got yourself killed." Yoongi says, his voice gentle despite being angry.

"It's fine, Yoongi. I'm here now, aren't I?" Jin sighs, pulling the iv out of his arm. "I have to go get Taehyung."

"I should've tried to explain it better." Yoongi sighs. "I was insensitive towards him."

"He was bound to find out." The other says, looking down at his wounds that now started to slowly bleed.

    "He called me a servant and used his powers on me." Yoongi says, taking a moment to be hurt about their earlier exchange. "He'll probably refuse to feed and kill us all."

    "Nonsense, Yoongi." Jin says shaking his head. "He'll understand when I talk to him."

Yoongi nods, sighing and crossing his arms. "You scared the hell out of me, Seokjin."

    "Those wolves took, Hyoyeon. I wasn't just going to stand there and let them without a fight." Jin says starting to stand up. "They were from a pack, I couldn't tell which one by looking at them."