22

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

smut ahead 🤡

feel free to skip this chapter 😚

♾♾♾♾

They don't waste much time discarding their clothes, Taehyung quickly forgetting about his shyness when he sees Jeongguk with his shirt off.

Taehyung pushes himself from Jeonggukk's lap to take his pants off.

Jeongguk watches him closely, the innocence in his eyes as he looks back at him slowly disappearing.

He smirks under Jeongguk's gaze, loving how the older couldn't seem to take his eyes off of him.

He removes his underwear too, leaving himself completely bare in front of Jeongguk.

    "Come here, baby." The true blood says when Taehyung doesn't move right away.

The younger steps closer, stopping and kneeling between Jeongguk's legs.

"Tae~"

"Shh. It's okay." Taehyung says, his hands moving to undo Jeongguk's pants.

He wasn't exactly sure what he was doing, but he remembers Jimin telling him about oral intercourse when he accidentally read an adult scene in one of the novels Yoongi gave him.

Jeongguk just watches the younger curiously as he undoes his trousers.

Taehyung looks up at him and his eyes darken, the younger looked so innocent on his knees for him.

Taehyung pulls his trousers down along with his briefs, making Jeongguk's erection spring free.

Jeongguk closes his eyes to try and force himself not to shove his dick down Taehyung's throat.

He can't help but buck his hips when Taehyung grips his member.

"Fuck." He breathes, making Taehyung smile a little.

The younger leans forward, pumping Jeongguk a few times, enjoying the way the older was trying to hold in his moans of pleasure.

He hesitates a little before jutting his tongue out and licking the tip.

Jeongguk's eyes open at the unexpected contact, looking down and watching as Taehyung leaves small kitten licks on the head of his member.

"Don't tease me, Tae." He says even though he wasn't sure if the younger was doing it on purpose.

"Sorry." Taehyung says innocently. "I don't know what to do."

"J-Just try putting it in your mouth. Don't rush, just. Take your time. It's fine." Jeongguk says, his mind more worried about getting Taehyung's mouth around him than anything.

The younger does as he's told, lowering his mouth around Jeongguk, his teeth coming in contact, but there's more pleasure than pain.

"Try not to u-use your teeth." Jeongguk instructs.

Taehyung tries to cover his teeth with his lips before pushing more of Jeongguk into his mouth.

Jeongguk hisses in pleasure as Taehyung nearly takes all of him into his mouth, his tip pressing against the back of his throat.

"Oh, Tae..." he moans, absentmindedly grabbing Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung groans as his hair is pulled, making Jeongguk's hips buck up.