2

Taehyung screams when his bedroom door flies open but relief rushes through him when he sees Yoongi coming towards him.

"Th-The Jett M-Moon, th-they~"

"I know, Tae. We need to get you out of here, now." Yoongi says taking Taehyung by the arm and leading him to the small escape door that stayed locked at all times.

"The woods aren't safe, Yoongi." Jin says appearing in the room, his mind reading gift coming in handy at moments like this.

"It's our only option, we have mutts running all through this castle. If we try to hide him here they'll burn the place down." Yoongi says pulling a set of keys out and unlocking the door.

"We can't see them at this time, Yoongi." Jin urges as Yoongi pushes the door open.

"That's why you're coming." Yoongi says lifting Taehyung and putting him outside through the door. "You'll hear their thoughts and we can pick up their scent."

"Their scents are up and down these woods! And even if I pick up their thoughts there's no way I'll be able to~"

The sound of a wolfs howl tears through the castle and Taehyung covers his ears.

"Hyung! What is that?" He asks turning to Yoongi and Jin who seem unaffected by the sound.

"Yoongi please." Jin continues. "We're gonna get him killed."

"I'm sorry, hyung." Yoongi says climbing out onto the ledge and lifting Taehyung onto his back.

He jumps from the top of the tower and as soon as his feet hit the ground he runs full speed ahead towards the woods.

He feels Jin's presence and is immediately relieved that the older would be watching his back.

When they pass the border of the woods all three of the vampires are overwhelmed by the scent of the Jett Moon Pack.

Taehyung's head starts to spin as he holds on tightly to Yoongi.

"Yoongi!" Jin calls ahead of him. "There's a mutt near!"

I don't particularly like that nickname, Joon-hyung.

Shut up, Hobi. The old one can read our minds.

The three vampires cross into unknown territory and they immediately collapse as their lungs are restricted with a burning sensation and their vision blurs in agony.

"It's witch hazel!" Yoongi screams through the agony. "Hold your breath!"

Yoongi's words go over both their heads as they gasp for air to relieve the suffocating feeling they were experiencing.

He's down, Jeon. Go in.

He's mine, get the other ones.

"Taehyung! Run!" Jin screams. "Run, Tae!"

Taehyung coughs and tries to blink away the tears in his eyes as he pushes himself to his feet.

Almost as soon as he's up he's right back down.

He gasps as the wolf makes himself visible to him, he's three times his size and his midnight fur seems to glow in the dark.

The mutts paw is on his chest keeping his body pressed to the ground.

He looks to his left where the other two wolfs were approaching Jin and Yoongi.

"Pain!" He gasps out. "Pain!"