Important Info (Updated June 19 2023)

Before you read this, or if you read this book and have ANY questions, chances are they are already answered here, in "important info". To make your question easy to find I have made the subject of each question in BOLD.

*Note that I WILL update this if any more important points about the book need to be made. I won't answer any other questions here. If you read the book and have any questions along the way please leave them in the comments for me to answer!

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything except from Catgirl, Calico, some other minor characters, and parts of the plot. Young Justice is owned by DC Comics and Warner Bros. This book is purely fanfiction. It is made by a fan for fans. If you have further questions or want to go into further discussion about this please email me.

BOOK SIZE: This book, like most of my books, is long. Very long. This book specifically is around 14 hours long. Because of that I noticed a lot of people who do end up reading will read a few chapters then just skip to the end. Not only is that not appreciating the years of planning and writing that went into this book, it's also ruining your experience as a reader. This book is the first in a planned series, so naturally the ending in this book allows the series to continue. Skipping isn't good for anyone, and it may make future readers not want to read this at all if they see so many other readers giving up. Please, if you're going to get bored and skip to the ending, don't read a book this long. There are hundreds of completed fanfictions that are similar to this series that are shorter. If you choose to read this book despite it's length, remember to take breaks when reading. I keep my comments spoiler free from re-readers so there's no rush to read all of this book in one go. Take your time and enjoy it. This series is supposed to be an escape for YJ fans.

MY OC, KATHERINE: Since I have been claimed to "Copying OC's" in the past I thought this was important to add; Catgirl aka Katherine Kyle is an OC (original character), meaning she is original and made by me. To anyone with similar OC's to Katherine I have made her from scratch (no pun intended) and have worked hard on her. If you spam me with childish messages claiming I copied you I'm not going to reply. I have most likely never even heard of your OC. I came up with her on my own. If you're making OC's please don't copy my OC or use her in anything without my permission. The only place you should see this OC is here. If you see her anywhere else please contact me on my instagram (@/Fandvmtrash)

TRIGGER WARNINGS: This book contains potentially triggering topics such as frequent substance abuse, violence, suicide, and murder- among other things. I have tried to put a TW at the start of each chapter to warn everyone what to expect in it but I may have forgotten to add some so I'm warning you to mentally prepare for any triggers now. I am currently editing this book so if I notice I missed a TW I will add it. Sorry in advance if I've missed one and you are triggered reading it. Remember to take caution when reading anything online and stay safe.

AGE RATING: Due to some of the more mature themes in this series I am personally rating it 15+ (you must be 15 years old or older to read without a parent/guardians approval). This book is intended for TEEN, YOUNG ADULT and ADULT readers only- not children. Furthermore, I am not responsible for anyone reading this series that is too young to read it. That responsibility falls onto parents/legal guardians. To any parents/legal guardians reading this, if your child is under 15 years old, don't let them read this series.

EDITING: I am currently editing this book. It's been a couple years since I originally completed it so I decided to go back to improve the older writing. Nothing major will change; I am only fixing grammar and rewording things. I eventually plan to do another edit where I will add art to throughout this book.

TIMELINE: Since this book is so long and a lot happens in it I added a timeline at the end for readers to refer to. Everything that has happened that is relevant to this Catgirl story is in there. The timeline contains spoilers, view it with caution.

BOOK COVER: The book cover was designed, drawn, and edited by me. Don't use the cover for anything, including reposts. Please respect this.

AO3: This series is currently being published on Ao3 for anyone who prefers to read there or would like to read there. You can find it by searching my username (same as here). I think the title is the same too. Right now it isn't fully published there, only here. I will publish it as I re-publish edited chapters on this book. I'm likely to post the whole series on there but it will still be on Wattpad too. I'm planning to use both platforms.

ART EDIT: I am now adding art throughout this book. I'm not doing it in any specific chapter order so if you see a chapter has been updated that's already been edited then it might contain a new picture!