He remembers it like it was yesterday...

~flashback~

Mark was just a freshman in high school and he was at a party that his older brother forced him to go to so he could have "fun".

Before they left the house together, he told Mark to stay close to him at the party, but what happened as soon as they got there? They got separated.

So here was Mark, squeezing through the crowd of drunk people who were either grinding on one another or just talking but either way he still couldn't find his brother.

Mark took a break from his long hunt in the kitchen. He wasn't having any fun because first of all, he wasn't even allowed to drink because he's underage so he didn't know why his brother made him come.

Second, there was no one he knew from class or even his friends that were at the party. So yeah Mark was miserable and all he wanted to do was find his brother and go home.

He would've left without him in the first place but he couldn't because he doesn't know how to drive and it would of made him a bad brother to leave him or some shit like that.

A sigh left Mark's lips as he pulled out his phone, attempting to text his brother.

Mark
Where are you dipshit!?

He waits for a reply as he leans over the kitchen counter, its been half an hour and he still got nothing. Mark rolls his eyes at his brother's stupidity to get drunk at parties and he doesn't need someone to tell him to know that he's already drunk.

Before Mark could try and send another text, he saw movement out of the corner of his eye. Now Mark wasn't the type of person to immediately look at someone who just enters a room but he did this time because he was sure he was about to scream at his phone out of frustration. So when he looked up, his breath got caught in his throat.

Standing on the other side of the kitchen counter was a boy, and he was holding his phone but he looked very frustrated as he glared at his screen.

Sure Mark wouldn't pay much attention to just a random stranger but all his attention was on this boy and why you may ask? Well probably because he was the most beautiful boy he's ever seen.

Mark ran his eyes up and down the boy's figure and he sees that the boy looks to be around his age, he had light brown hair, around the same height, pretty moles adding a beautiful touch to his already perfect tan skin and just overall, he was absolutely breathtaking.

Mark had never seen anyone so breathtaking before and he was wanting to know his name. Now Mark may be a coward at times but he's not scared to talk to people that interest him so he walks up to the boy with newfound confidence.

Hi—

I'm sorry I can't talk right now I'm trying to call my— Hey.