one

Hyuck that tickles.

Mark was currently laying in bed with his boyfriend Donghyuck, who was brushing his head into Mark's neck. ❝I can't help it, you're just so comfy.

Mark smiled down at his adorable boyfriend, wrapping his arms around him so they could cuddle some more.

But not even ten minutes later, Mark's phone started buzzing and he ignored it the first couple of times until it started going off like crazy, interrupting his time with Donghyuck.

Groaning of frustration, he leaned over to grab it from Donghyuck's desk, unwrapping his other arm from under his boyfriend and checked to see missed calls and texts from his mom.

Mark only checked his messages and they were mostly about where he was and how he should've been home an hour ago.

Shit!

He quickly got up, running around Donghyuck's room trying to find his jacket and shoes that he took off when he first got to his house.

Are you ok babe?

Yeah, just forgot I had a curfew and now my mom is freaking out where I am.

So you're leaving...

Mark turned around to see his boyfriend pouting at him, it was cute in Mark's mind and one of his weaknesses but he had to get home.

Yeah I'm sorry, I promise we'll go out next time ok?

He walks over to Donghyuck with his shoes and jacket on and bends down to plant a kiss on his lips.

They let their lips linger for a little bit longer until Mark pulls away smiling at Donghyuck and just as he was about to walk out of the room, he feels a hand wrap around his wrist.

You promise on that date right?

Yes.

You promise you'll love me forever?

Of course.

You promise that you'll stay loyal and that we'll always be together, no matter what?

I promise.

Good, and you better keep your promises Mark Lee. I love you.

I love you too.

Mark left Donghyuck's house in a hurry as he makes his way back home. He loves the younger boy so much that it's crazy how they got together in the first place.