Chapter 115: Reflection and Humiliation

The expression on Mal's face fell blank. He knew she was up to something judging from the cocky grin on her face, but he wasn't expecting this.

He snorted, shaking his head as he deadpanned, "You gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me."

Mal threw his head back and broke into a fit of laughter, not even caring anymore about how pissed he previously was about the collar, at least not for the moment he wasn't.

After getting his fill, and seeing the dead set look in her eyes, Mal humored her a little further, "You can't be serious! You don't actually believe I'm going to sit here. Go along with this. And let you do something as fatuous as parade me around juvie like your prison bitch, do you?"

Mal blew his hair out of his eyes and drawled even further into amusement, "Oh...you'd liked that wouldn't you doll? Fancying me your slave boy and having me at your beck and call, don't you?"

Mal looked as though he was about to add something more to his statement, but the longer he looked her in the eye the more it was becoming clear that she was not joking around even though she was smirking like an evil little imp.

She was serious! She was actually serious!

Mal couldn't believe what she was initiating. He didn't know how to respond to it. He wasn't even sure if he was completely against it either, which was something that surprised him even more or less. However he looked at it, it was the most scandalous little stunt she had ever tried to pull over him yet- aside from trying to seduce him on a few rare occasions in the past.

"You actually mean to go through with this, don't you?" He lamely said more out of statement than question.

Snatching up his chin so as that he wasn't to miss a thing, Roxanne made her terms quite clear.

With the victorious look of triumphant flashing in her cold stare, Roxanne flatly stated, "Yes Mal, I'm serious. And yes, you will be my slave from now on, and you will obey my every word because if you DON'T...you will suffer immensely for it. And trust me, I'll make sure of it. (in a softer but just as cold tone) You will do as I tell you to because if DON'T..."

Roxanne trailed off while roughly pulling his face closer towards hers.

"I WILL PUNISH YOU!" She viciously snapped at him.

Mal went in a state of being numb and speechless.

"What the hell?! Where is all of this coming from? She was never like this before. Roxanne was always so...always so sweet and good. Even to someone as evil as I am. But never like this. (his eyes widened into realization and horror) I-I d-did this to her!...I finally broke her." Mal concluded in shock as he was suddenly savagely brought back to reality when her hand connected with his cheek.

SLAP!

"Pay attention asshole!" Roxanne snapped while glaring holes right through him.

"I was!" Mal shot back giving her just as much an aggravated look as he rubbed the sore side of his face.

"No, you weren't and don't argue with me!" She growled back in retaliation.

Mal muttered out a gruff 'fine' as Roxanne went on.

Shockingly enough she reached down and yanked him up by the 'damnable collar', but wasn't shocked by it! In fact, neither of them were!

Her tone was just as cold as ever as Roxanne vented on,"Now that I have your full attention jerk face! Starting tomorrow morning since you want to spend so much time with me...and you will. You will do everything I tell you to. No matter what it is, you will do it! I'm through being nice to you Mal. I'm done trying to talk to you. It's gotten me no where with the likes of you, and I'm tired of it. You've done nothing but hurt me over and over! As of tonight, it stops! You are going to learn for once what it feels like to be at the mercy of someone who doesn't care one bit about you, nor keeps their promises either! ( her tone gets twice as vicious) I will never be so foolish as to believe in your lies and let you hurt me like this ever again!"