Chapter 108: Pushed Too Far

By the end of the day, Roxanne was spent and feeling drained not just physically, but emotionally too. Her mind and her heart were being tugged and torn apart into more than just one direction. On one hand, she was super-pissed about being tricked into putting on that sleazy little lingerie outfit and having sex with Mal, and even more so pissed about him breaking his word about not exposing her friend who ironically enough in turn exposed him about liking her which led her to further mental-emotional turmoil. And if that in itself wasn't bad enough, to add fuel to the fire in this already complicated situation, Roxanne had to questioned herself on whether the jerk had any intentions of ever telling her that he liked her or how he felt about her in the long run altogether. He hid it from her. He purposely hid it from her almost like he 'didn't want her to know' about it.

The more Roxanne thought about it, the more her head started to feel like it was in a tight vise. The pressure just continued to squeeze her already raw and on edge nerves; mounting until she felt like she would pop at any given moment and with Mal constantly wanting her to himself all throughout the day, there was no relief or end to it.

At this point in the game Roxanne wanted nothing more than to lay down in fetal position in her bed and cry, but instead she tried her best to distracted herself as she started getting ready for her bathe assuming that Mal was officially done tormenting her for the day.

The metal door of her locker felt cool with her head pressed up against it, but currently at the moment Roxanne had other pressing issues at hand that were relentlessly nagging at her forefront of her mind. Taking a few steps back, she sighs heavily while putting in the locker combination number.

Grimacing and mentally scolding herself, "Why'd I have to go and do something stupid like that? Especially after this morning? I'll be real lucky if no one noticed us 'doing that.' Seriously...why'd I make out with him in the elevator in the first place?! (pauses in thought to sigh warily again) Do I really need to ask myself that? I know why, because I can't help myself from being attracted to him. And mostly it's a physical thing! (whimpers anxiously after pulling the lock away) I can't help, but love it when he touches me and the way he kisses me...it makes me feel tingly all over. I'm always left with this feeling like I want more of it so badly, though at the same time that 'same hungry' desire for more...scares me. A lot. Because everything he does feels so right when it should be wrong. Very wrong. Especially after everything he's done."

Just as Roxanne had finished pulling out a pair of pajama pants from her locker, a voice she was coming to dread which was followed by a pair of hands that found their way onto her hips from behind startled her so intensely that she dropped her things in an unnerving manner.

Her ears were met with the amused sound of his deep chuckles.

"Calm down beautiful, it just me." Mal said with a knowingly tone laced with that signature smirk of his.

Roxanne's heart was hammering out of control in her chest at the word 'beautiful' while feeling pretty foolish at the same time because of it's effect it had on her. She felt her cheeks heating up, and though her mind at the current moment was spooked by his sudden appearance, she hoped against hope that he wouldn't notice it. But now all dread returned.

"What could he possibly want now?" She mentally whined.

She immediately spun around with a fearful look on her face and attempted to back away while voicing her inner thoughts, "What do you want now? Look, please just leave me alone, I gave you what you wanted today. What more could you possible want at this point? Please Mal, don't do this."