Love+Time=Hate Hate+Guilt=That Dumb Pink Plus?

Start from the beginning

"I'll find a way baby. Why would i let you bring something of mine into this world without me?"

"You know i can't have kids."

"Yeah, maybe we'll get a miracle. Maybe God will give us a lottery ticket. We have three possible outcomes. You die, the baby dies, or you both live."

"There are four possible outcomes."

"You both aren't going to die."

"Yeah well what if i just don't want a kid?"

"Melody, you're going to end up loving this baby more than you know."

"Maybe Quinn. Maybe."

"Now that we're done argueing, let me drop you off at your sister's so i can go to work without worrying about you running of to the clinic."

"Are you happy?"

"About what?"

"Me being pregnant."

"It's the second best thing that's happened to me. The first one is you."

The drive to my sister's house was quick and bitter. I stared out of the window a pondered on my pregnancy. I frowned at how nonchalant he was about becoming a father. I mean, i know he's all happy and stuff, but i'm not. I don't want the Omen growing inside of me. A baby coming from two nutcases like me and Quinn was bad news.

I winced when Quinn pulled up in Darleen's driveway. I made no haste to open my door and ring the doorbell. I just sat there glaring at Quinn. He smiled, leaned over, and kissed me. His kisses have always seemed to make me melt. When he moved to stop the kiss, i crawled over to him and plopped myself in his lap. He chuckled against my lips and pushed me back an inch or two. I smiled at him while he opened his door and carried me to Darleen's front door. Lucky for us, she was sitting on the porch on her porch swing. She stood up when she saw us, and placed her laptop on the swing, hence taking out her headphones. She came up to us and pretended to have sighed.

"What now Quincy dear?"

"She's trying to run off, and i'm scared she will while i'm at work."

"Now why would you think that?"

"She's nuts. You grew up with her, you should know."

"Alright, come one Melody. You can help me watch my Criminal Minds series."

"Oh yeah? When does it start?"

"In like 30 minutes."

"Okay. Quinn let me down."

"Yeah yeah. Hey Darleen, could you cook me dinner so that i don't have to eat out again?"