Love+Time=Hate Hate+Guilt=That Dumb Pink Plus?

Chapter 1-Love-

"Now you look here, Melody! You are NOT going to go."

"Yeah, well it's not like we're together anymore, Quinn!"

"Melody Ackkers, give me the keys to the damn car!"

"Quinn Daniels, kiss my..."

Before i could finish my sentence Quinn had a death grip on my throat. It felt no different from any other time. It's just that this time, he had lifted me off of my feet. He looked royally pissed, i could see my Quinn slipping away. I hated it when he got this way. It hurt me more to see him like this, then to feel the things he does to me. I looked at him with pleading eyes, and he slowly pulled me against him. Having been grateful that he'd snapped back into himself, i sighed. He smells fresh and rich with the scent of Axe. I held the urge to wrap my arms around him until i couldn't anymore. I clutched helplessly onto him.

"Melody, i swear i'll be there for you."

"No, Quinn, please don't make me. I can't do this. I'm still so young."

"You'll regret it if you don't though. And age is a simple number babe! People don't stay young forever. Are you really trying to postpone the start of your real life?"

"Yeah? I mean, i'm not trying to postpone anything. I'm just not ready/"

I pushed him off of me and looked at him. His amazing grey eyes seemed to tear into me as i went on eyeing him. He wore a simple Hollister approved outfit, and his hair, freshly cut, was shining gold underneath the sun. He was like a model, every girls fantasy. Somehow he became mine. I thought of how i looked. Chuck Taylor Converse, some black jeggings, and a green tank top. I had to look down from his gaze, because the sudden realization that my cheeks were wet scared me. He hates it when i cry.

"Melody, if need be there's always adoption."

"Yeah, i guess so. But i'm only two months in. We can pretend that i never got pregnant, and then you and i could go our seperate ways."

"Melody, i'm joining the army, I'm not dumping you."

"Yeah well i dumped you."

"I didn't give you my consent."

"Quinn! I don't need your permission to do what i want!"

"Go ahead, see other people, but when push comes to shove i'll be the one happiest to lay beside you at night."

"You're making me feel like i'm fixing to do something bad."

"Yeah, because you are."

"Quinn, what if you aren't back in time enough for me to have this? I'll basically be on my own!"