Love+Time=Hate Hate+Guilt=That Dumb Pink Plus? Chp.29

Chapter 29 - Everyone's Home -

I smiled down at my son. Briant was so big and healthy. Such a cute little rosy thing. Well. He was big compared to his size from when he was born. Not necessarily BIG though. I kissed his stomach lightly and handed him to Nicholi. They looked great together. Nicholi went as far as to get him little army suits, and pajamas. He was such a spitting image of his father, and he oddly looked a bit like Nicholi. I smiled brightly once more, and went to get the mail. 

I was greeted by Darleen, Rick, and my twins. They parked the car and the twins came running at me. I laughed, picked them up and spun them around. I was happy to see my babies. Darleen stepped out of the car and winked at me.

"They're great kids. Great, great kids."

"Well thank you for taking care of them. Nicholi and i were a bit lonesome without them."

"Nicholi and i, you say. How is he by the way?"

"I'm quite fine. Nice to see you two again."

"How are you buddy?"

"I'm fine Rick."

"Friday's still pool night, if you'd still like to come on by."

"Alright i will. I almost forgot. I would've stupidly showed up on Thursday or Saturday. Don't worry. I always call a day in advance. Darleen gives me the house to myself which is always the best."

"Except for when you have to clean up all of the mess by yourself."

"Except for that part."

"Yeah, about that. Melody? Are you okay with watching all of them?"

"Yeah."

"You say all of them like two boys is so difficult."

"Three."

"What do you mean?"

"She has three boys."

"Well i know that..."

"Why don't you two step in for a second? It's about time you all got caught up."

The looks of surprise on their faces were priceless. Darleen dialed in my parents, and Rick called Vinny. After a couple of hours the whole family was gawking over Briant. Baby Briant. Back home with mommy. I couldn't help but cry. I think that at a certain period, we all cried. It was a beautiful moment. Having everyone seeing Briant again. When they that they'd never have the luxury to after the hospital.

We were all here. The whole family was here.

Everyone was home...

Except.

No.

Everyone was home.