Chapter 27

KAILY'S POV

I dropped off Taylor, mentally face palming myself as I drove home.

I wasn't supposed to forgive Taylor. I didn't want to forgive him. But for some reason I did. After talking to Cameron today, it was like someone else took over my body.

I didn't even want to see Taylor when I woke up this morning and somehow I ended my day kissing him. I've made a mess of things and I didn't want to deal with it.

I promised Sam that I wouldn't even think about him. And here I am picking him up and making out with him at the beach.

I don't want him. But at this point I need him. I crave his touch, his smile. His everything.

If this is What love is meant to be like. I hate it.

SAM'S POV

Three days.

It's been three days since We've seen Kaily. Three days since We've heard from her. Which kind of sucks because She was supposed to be here for Bella's party. She was actually supposed to be here 4 hours ago and no one has even heard from her.

After Three days of not hearing from a friend, I'd normally be worried if they were even still breathing. But Jon says that all She does is lay in bed. He said that She doesn't even eat, the only time he's seen her do is get up is to get a drink of water. Apparently, She hasn't even left her room.

I've now walked around my house 4 times and still, no sight of her. She promised Bella, last week, that She would be here. She said "She wouldn't miss it for the world" .

Lies! Because she's not here. I don't want Bella to worry because It's her party and She needs to just have fun, but I can't help it. I want her to be happy and I know for a fact She wants Kaily here.

I decided that maybe another lap around the house would reveal her hidden in a secret place. But so far, no luck. As I made my way up the stairs for the 5th time tonight I ran into Taylor.

"Hey man," Taylor mumbled.

"Hey, have you seen Kaily? She's supposed to be here," I looked over his shoulder to see if She was up the stairs.

"No," he looked at me confused.

"I forgot, you guys haven't talked since we got back," I hit myself in the face and spoke quietly. I didn't know how uncomfortable, this whole conversation would be for Taylor.

"I talked to her the other day, What are you talking about? " he furrowed his eyebrows and took a seat on one of the steps.

I was shocked to hear those words escape From Taylor's mouth. She didn't tell me that they even spoken.

"When?" I asked hesitantly.

"Like 3 days ago, it think. She picked me up and we went to the beach," he raised his eyebrow.

"Oh, okay," with that. I walked away from him and down the stairs to find Jon and Cisco.

They were down on the living talking to some girls and laughing as if nothing was going on.

"Hey, where is Kaily?" They both looked at me and shrugged.

I can't believe they weren't the least bit worried right now. Well actually, they obviously weren't worried because I'd like to assume that they drove her car here, since neither of them have one.

I looked around one more time and then decided to find Taylor.

I made my way into the kitchen and seen Taylor sitting in the corner drinking a soda. Which was odd because I've never seen Taylor not have a beer at a party.