Chapter 21

BELLA'S POV

I woke up the next morning with Sam drooling all over my arm.  I pushed him off of me and on to the floor. I laughed and  walked to the bathroom, I seen Taylor laying in bed on his computer with Kaily cuddled up next to him. I went to the bathroom and walked out and sat on the edge of their bed to see what Taylor was doing up so early.

"Morning," Taylor smiled, "What are you guys doing today?"

"Nothing I don't think, why Whatsup?" I pulled out my phone and laid across the end of the bed.

"Good, we're going to Six Flags, " Taylor closed his computer and cuddled into Kaily a little more. They are so cute.

"Cool,  we should probably get up and get ready then, if we wanna get there early," I sat up and continued to scroll through Instagram. 

"Yeah, go wake up Sam, but don't tell him where we're going, it's gonna be a surprise.  Just tell him to get ready," Taylor whispered.

"Ok, I'll do that and we'll go get ready," I paused,  "did you wanna us to come back here?"

"Yeah, did you guys drive here? I was thinking that after we go to six flags me and Kaily are gonna leave. This place was expensive and I kinda don't wanna have to pay for another night." He laughed.

"No we flew here, are you guys going back to La tonight or....?"

"Yeah I got a tickets pack so we have tickets for Six Flags here and back down in La."

Was he crazy?  "You want to go here today and then back down to Magic Mountain tomorrow? That's a little crazy isn't it?"

"No," he laughed at that thought, " But I do wanna get out of San Fran, being here wasn't as fun as I thought it would be." He looked down and looked kind of sad.

"Did you wanna talk about it?" I asked sympatheticly.

"Yeah, let's wake them up to get ready and then we'll go get something to eat for all of us," he said and gently shook Kaily awake. She woke up and he told her to go get ready and pack all of her stuff. She didn't say anything and just got up and went to the bathroom.

I walked into the living room and woke Sam up. I told him to go get all of our  stuff from our room and that I'll be back. When he left, I waited for Taylor and we left too. We got into Kaily's car and drove off.

"So Whatsup? I haven't seen you this down since everyone left MagCon." I didn't see Taylor very often so I don't know how he normally was, but every time I seen him, he was always really happy.

He shook his head and looked truly lost. "You're friends with Kaily, right?"

"I guess, we just met. But we talk a lot. She's a pretty cool girl, why?"

"Has she said anything about me?" He seemed really concerned. 

"You like her a lot don't you? Are you guys dating?" I knew she liked him a lot. She never told me,  but the way she acted getting ready for that date and how she looks at him.

"No we aren't, I was going to ask her last night, but Sarah-" I had to stop him right there.

"Sarah? You mean that crazy bitch you used to date? We ran into her at the mall yesterday and she asked about you." I knew when I seen her, that she didn't have good intentions. 

"You did? Why didn't you tell me? I think she's following me! She was at Monterey and then she came and ruined dinner. And she broke into our room last night!" Taylor's knuckles turned white as he gripped the steering wheel.